New Tags & Regarding Downloads

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Xsemit

Re: New Tags & Regarding Downloads

Postby Xsemit » 25 Jun 2019, 10:41

Since this download issue is never going to be addressed again cause it's obviously a topic avoided by the devs, I guess it's time to say goodbye go this site. If you guys think that having the download feature would increase user amount thus having more viewers for ads, then you're wrong.

Either an official statement saying downloads are permanently disabled or you bring them back, this issue with the users won't end.

Don't give us hope it will return if it won't. And what kind of maintenance takes a fucking 1 and a half years.

TLDR, JUNE 26 AND STILL NO DOWNLOADS
SatansCare

Re: New Tags & Regarding Downloads

Postby SatansCare » 30 Jun 2019, 04:00

Xsemit wrote:Since this download issue is never going to be addressed again cause it's obviously a topic avoided by the devs, I guess it's time to say goodbye go this site. If you guys think that having the download feature would increase user amount thus having more viewers for ads, then you're wrong.

Either an official statement saying downloads are permanently disabled or you bring them back, this issue with the users won't end.

Don't give us hope it will return if it won't. And what kind of maintenance takes a fucking 1 and a half years.

TLDR, JUNE 26 AND STILL NO DOWNLOADS

+1, I'm also ditching this site because of removal of download function. I already found a good alternative with fakku leaks too for free. Also Tsumino became a mediocre site now since the removal of download and most of previously uploaded fakku doujins that makes this site exceptional.

Return to “Announcements”