New Tags + Bug Fixes.

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Scarlet Spy
Community Leader

New Tags + Bug Fixes.

Postby Scarlet Spy » 25 Aug 2017, 20:35

We went through our system fixing some bugs and decided to add some new tags for you guys as well.
We ask for all the help we can get to add them to the books, so be sure to tag something with the new tags if you know something that has it!
Thanks in advance for your help on keeping the data consistent. ^^

Bugs Fixed.
  • Some books displaying incorrect file size, or sometimes 00.0mb (and as a result, becoming impossible to download)
  • Search not showing the proper results when searching on lists.
  • Some books being uneditable. No matter how much you'd click on the submit edit button, they wouldn't submit at all.
  • Preloaded system not loading specific files when reading a book, resulting in a blank screen, rather than the book page. (May still be occuring on some books, since
    we can't just look into all of them, so if you find one, refer to the P.S bellow).
  • Other tags being confused with Content Tags. (e.g: Group:Shimapan, being shown as blue (which is the color used for 'Loved' tags on the system).
  • Tags not showing up on the list when searching.

P.S.: If any of these bugs are still ocurring to you, feel free to post them on our subforum Development & Feedback.

Here's your new tags, enjoy! :mrgreen:

"Torn Clothing"
Definition:"Partial or complete destruction of clothing covering the upper or lower areas either rudely preparing the character
for sex or even during the act, most often involving some form of attack. Please do not use simply for torn holes in stockings."

"Textless"
Definition:"Image set without any dialogue, text or sometimes story."

"Mask"
Definition:"A character is wearing a mask."

"Reverse Harem"
Definition:"When there are men have an intercourse with a single woman. This only applies to actual harems where the men are
actually the woman's lovers. If it's just a normal rape scene or orgy, just use the Group Sex/Gangbang tags)."

"Delusion"
Definition:"Sex scenes that haven't actually happened in the character's reality, e.g: Dreams, fantasies, big delusions that end when the character
wakes up or snaps back to reality. Can also be used when the person is seeing their loved one having sex when it is actually someone they don't know
(most times drug induced). Usually tied with Drugs, Solo Action and/or Masturbation tags."

Kotatsu:
Definition:"When the characters are having sex in, around, or on a kotatsu."

"Squid Girl"
Definition:"A girl that is half human/half squid. Usually tied with the Animal Girl tag."

"Living Clothes"
Definition:"Clothes that are actually monsters and abuse their wearer."

"Parasite"
Definition:"A parasite that infects the character's body as a manner to either induce sexual stimulation, or as a host for its breed.
Usually paired with Alien, Possession, Mind Control, and/or Monster tags."

"Brain Fuck"
Definition:"Penetrating the brain. Can also be used when the character's brain is being messed with to either manipulation, or sexual stimulation purposes.
Usually tied with Ear Fuck, Mind Control, Parasite tags."

"Ear Fuck"
Definition:"Penetrating the ear in order to induce sexual stimulation."

"Penis Birth"
Definition:"A penis that is giving birth (usually to monsters). Most Commonly tagged along with Parasite, Body Modification and/or Futanari tags."

"Asphyxiation:"
Definition:"The intentional restriction of oxygen to the brain, often for sexual arousal through strangling, hanging, deepthroat etc."

"Possession"
Definition:"A character is being possessed by another entity and forced to do things against their will. Usually tied with Mind Control and/or Ghost tags."

"Plump"
Definition:"A girl that is plump/thick, but not hugely oversized. Needs to be tagged along with the BBW tag, as it is a ramification of such."

"Oni"
Definition:"JAPANESE GOBURIN! A being with 1-2 horns on their head. Does NOT have wings or a tail. Do not confuse with Devil and/or Succubus tags"

"Selfcest."
Definition:"A character is having sex with him/herself, via clones or through parallel universes."

EDIT 2: one more new tag.

"Tengu"
Definition:"Tengu are japanese youkai that are said to inhabit the mountais and forests, and possess the power of the divine winds. It's common to have them drawn as a bird-like person (with wings and such, e.g Aya Shameimaru from Touhou Project), but they can appear in wolf-like forms as well (e.g Momiji Inubashiri also from Touhou Proiect). Usually tied with the Monster girl and/or Monster tags."

------------------------
If you feel like some definition is wrong, feel free to suggest an edit.
OR
If you want a new tag that is not here, post it HERE, following the rules on sehki's post.

Have a good night/day/afternoon everyone, we luv ya all! ;)

EDIT: List of tags and their descriptions: http://www.tsumino.com/tags/definitions

EDIT 3: Tagging guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1491
You like art? Cool. I like art too! Then why not come check my deviant art or pixiv to see my art! ^^
(I promise you will have a good time if you do ;))
Remilia is a cutie.
My twitter
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Re: New Tags + Bug Fixes.

Postby Korde » 25 Aug 2017, 21:39

Just posted this on the tag discussion thread, posting it here as well.

Korde wrote:Okay. On the matter of the Oni tag which was just added, I'd suggest going through and mass tagging all doujins with Suika Ibuki in the characters with it. Can do it indivdually, but it would probably be faster if you could get one of the admins to do a mass tag for it.
Scarlet Spy
Community Leader

Postby Scarlet Spy » 25 Aug 2017, 22:07

Korde wrote:Just posted this on the tag discussion thread, posting it here as well.

Korde wrote:Okay. On the matter of the Oni tag which was just added, I'd suggest going through and mass tagging all doujins with Suika Ibuki in the characters with it. Can do it indivdually, but it would probably be faster if you could get one of the admins to do a mass tag for it.

We were already going to do that, but thanks anyway. We will also do it for yuugi. So no need to go editing those manually, this would be indeed a pain.

Also if any of you guys have other query suggestions for mass editting, just reply here.
You like art? Cool. I like art too! Then why not come check my deviant art or pixiv to see my art! ^^
Remilia is a cutie.
My twitter
serenade

Postby serenade » 26 Aug 2017, 12:59

Oh my the "plump" tag just made me chuckle kudos for adding that one and making my day
Minjo

Postby Minjo » 26 Aug 2017, 19:02

Looking at your avatar here and seeing the new Oni tag reminded me that a lot of the Granblue doujins with Draph in them have the Devil tag, which struck me as weird over Cow Girl or even just the generic Monster Girl or Animal Girl tag. Not all of them though, which makes me think that maybe Naru nee-san is just more devilish than Sarasa. I also don't envy whoever decides to go through any future doujin featuring Harvins and has to find whatever obscure piece of media has their actual age. Halflings make accurate tagging harder.
Scarlet Spy
Community Leader

Postby Scarlet Spy » 26 Aug 2017, 20:29

Minjo wrote:Looking at your avatar here and seeing the new Oni tag reminded me that a lot of the Granblue doujins with Draph in them have the Devil tag, which struck me as weird over Cow Girl or even just the generic Monster Girl or Animal Girl tag. Not all of them though, which makes me think that maybe Naru nee-san is just more devilish than Sarasa. I also don't envy whoever decides to go through any future doujin featuring Harvins and has to find whatever obscure piece of media has their actual age. Halflings make accurate tagging harder.

Draphs being tagged as devils is completely incorrect, indeed. You should use the tags Cow Girl+Animal Girl on them, as it makes at least more sense than 'devil'.
We will look into that soon, thansks for letting us know. ;)

serenade wrote:Oh my the "plump" tag just made me chuckle kudos for adding that one and making my day

You're welcome. :mrgreen:
Remilia is a cutie.
My twitter
Viotel06

Postby Viotel06 » 27 Aug 2017, 00:30

Selfcest may refer to masturbate in an absurd way but anyway, thank you. :)
Freckled

Postby Freckled » 27 Aug 2017, 02:04

We have a "penis birth" tag but no male pregnancy/mpreg tag yet?
clawz161

Postby clawz161 » 27 Aug 2017, 06:28

I added a tag suggestion for "magic artifact" a while ago to tag suggestion, and i never got a reply to it. Just wondering if anyone actually saw it. This might not be the thread to remind you it exists but it reminded me of it.
lolineko69

Postby lolineko69 » 27 Aug 2017, 09:54

yes! the new "textless" tag is gonna be really helpful in the future, i like CGs but i hate the textless ones, glad this one is implemented, still waiting for "public use" tag though, it's one of my most favorite tags from other sites

Return to “Announcements”