New Tags & Regarding Downloads

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
serenade

Re: New Tags & Regarding Downloads

Postby serenade » 14 Dec 2018, 05:57

vvvvvvvvvvvv wrote:Yes we're all happy the site is free, if the site wasn't free we probably would be here. No one is complaining that site site is free. We like the site, we like the download feature and a bummed that it hasn't been there for 4+ months.

That's all, we all just really want that download feature back. Normally site maintenance that cuts out a huge feature doesn't last for 4+ months, it's an amout of time that makes you wonder if it'll be another several months, or if it'll be done in a week or so, either is plausable because we aren't really being all that well informed of what's up.

And so we worry.

they have said multiple times why its been down and it will be back. You should read the previous post to get caught up. itll be back soon
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Postby vvvvvvvvvvvv » 14 Dec 2018, 20:06

I've read all the posts, it was said it'll be back soon back in August. I just wanna know what soon means, or how far along they are. I donno, maybe all the answers and updates are elsewhere on discord or something, but that doesn't help me here.

It's just frustrating to be so in the dark about something you like so much. You know?
Boghet

Postby Boghet » 15 Dec 2018, 22:22

vvvvvvvvvvvv wrote:I've read all the posts, it was said it'll be back soon back in August. I just wanna know what soon means, or how far along they are. I donno, maybe all the answers and updates are elsewhere on discord or something, but that doesn't help me here.

It's just frustrating to be so in the dark about something you like so much. You know?

Pretty sure most of us feel the same about this, but I'm sure they're doing the best they can. It's a bit like doing a report (IMO anyways). You're doing research and have a bunch of credible references, but you're not entirely sure if your current sources address the issue well enough for you to actually draw a satisfactory conclusion. And when people ask you how your report's coming along, the most you can give is a non-committal answer since you're quite frankly unsure if it's good enough to be considered nearly complete or if you have to rewrite a huge amount of it.

It's great you expressed your concern and your caring about the site, but it'll only create more pressure on people who are already under a considerable amount. Don't worry about it, all they ask is patience while most of us mooch off their efforts. It's not a huge price to pay, really.
Kayoba

Postby Kayoba » 17 Dec 2018, 06:45

I understand that the download function is still in maintenance and I'm sure you're doing your very best to develop this sites features. But it has been a few months now without an update so far, is there any ETA as of this moment?

Is it going well or have you encountered some unexpected obstacles along the way?
Tweety

Postby Tweety » 17 Dec 2018, 08:25

Kayoba wrote:I understand that the download function is still in maintenance and I'm sure you're doing your very best to develop this sites features. But it has been a few months now without an update so far, is there any ETA as of this moment?

Is it going well or have you encountered some unexpected obstacles along the way?

no we just been busy, both admins have day jobs and several other projects as well as a life outside of work.

we're moving forward forward with more releases to come
Kayoba

Postby Kayoba » 19 Dec 2018, 12:37

Tweety wrote:no we just been busy, both admins have day jobs and several other projects as well as a life outside of work.

we're moving forward forward with more releases to come

Thank you for the reply, I understand.

I wish you luck the best of luck wit this sites features and have a wonderful christmas.
rbednarski

Postby rbednarski » 19 Jan 2019, 20:44

No updates regarding Extended Maintenance and Download button??
0000O0OoOO00

Postby 0000O0OoOO00 » 22 Jan 2019, 22:03

rbednarski wrote:No updates regarding Extended Maintenance and Download button??
Ohnoohno

Postby Ohnoohno » 31 Jan 2019, 05:38

;_;
leomatheus98

Postby leomatheus98 » 01 Feb 2019, 19:33

Well, i guess the download feature isn't returning

Return to “Announcements”