UPLOAD REQUESTS

Discussion about uploading onto Tsumino. Topics can range from discussing what is allowed and disallowed, incorrect tagging, missing pages, wrong pages, etc
0BROTHER
Posts: 2
Joined: 05 Jun 2019, 02:57

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby 0BROTHER » 11 Aug 2019, 00:45

Name: yarilog
Artist: sakaki utamaru
Link: https://doujins.com/hentai-manga/sakaki ... -1-9-40211

i'm requesting from a subscription based website, sorry if this isn't allowed
User avatar
Djems33
Community Leader
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 14:06
Location: Bordeaux (france)

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Djems33 » 11 Aug 2019, 03:48

0BROTHER wrote:Name: yarilog
Artist: sakaki utamaru
Link: https://doujins.com/hentai-manga/sakaki ... -1-9-40211

i'm requesting from a subscription based website, sorry if this isn't allowed

We dont do book not complete
One1
Posts: 14
Joined: 03 Apr 2019, 01:03

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby One1 » 12 Aug 2019, 01:52

Name: Musume to Chichi ga Nakadashi Hatsu Ecchi | First Creampie Sex Between Father and Daughter
Artist/Group: Team Lucky
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1384598/cb504491ea/


Name: LOVE TRIANGLE Z PART 3
Artist: Yamamoto
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1460278/c9323ad735/
Parody: Dragon Ball


Name: Tsureko No Yutsuu | A Stepchild's Dejection
Artist: Uran
Link: https://hitomi.la/galleries/22695.html

Name: Watashi no Kareshi o Netotte Kudasai | Please Steal My Boyfriend
Artist: Zonda
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1452766/4571b60428/


Name: Muchimuchi J○ Double Prostitution
Artist/Group: Kokyu No Heya
Link: https://hitomi.la/galleries/732203.html


Name: SEX IDOL ISLAND -Bishoujos of the Southern Beach Tour
Artist: Arakure
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/570839/e270a167af/

Name: Committee for mating with beautiful girls from nation-wide activity clubs!
Artist: Arakure
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/573277/7ad862f2bf/

Name: Seiteki Na Imouto | Sexual Sister (Text version)
Artist/Group: Lyricbox
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1220786/7af2a27a51/
User avatar
Djems33
Community Leader
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 14:06
Location: Bordeaux (france)

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Djems33 » 12 Aug 2019, 04:09

One1 wrote:Name: Musume to Chichi ga Nakadashi Hatsu Ecchi | First Creampie Sex Between Father and Daughter
Artist/Group: Team Lucky
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1384598/cb504491ea/


Name: LOVE TRIANGLE Z PART 3
Artist: Yamamoto
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1460278/c9323ad735/
Parody: Dragon Ball


Name: Tsureko No Yutsuu | A Stepchild's Dejection
Artist: Uran
Link: https://hitomi.la/galleries/22695.html

Name: Watashi no Kareshi o Netotte Kudasai | Please Steal My Boyfriend
Artist: Zonda
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1452766/4571b60428/


Name: Muchimuchi J○ Double Prostitution
Artist/Group: Kokyu No Heya
Link: https://hitomi.la/galleries/732203.html


Name: SEX IDOL ISLAND -Bishoujos of the Southern Beach Tour
Artist: Arakure
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/570839/e270a167af/

Name: Committee for mating with beautiful girls from nation-wide activity clubs!
Artist: Arakure
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/573277/7ad862f2bf/

Name: Seiteki Na Imouto | Sexual Sister (Text version)
Artist/Group: Lyricbox
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1220786/7af2a27a51/

Already have the dbz but all the other are done
Pak3693
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Aug 2019, 18:10

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Pak3693 » 12 Aug 2019, 18:13

User avatar
Djems33
Community Leader
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 14:06
Location: Bordeaux (france)

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Djems33 » 13 Aug 2019, 03:39

Pak3693 wrote:Black witches
https://www.porncomixonline.net/chiba-t ... k-witches/
Its already translated

Already have it
dentonex
Posts: 33
Joined: 09 Jun 2018, 01:34

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby dentonex » 14 Aug 2019, 00:11

Name: Kossori Insert
Artist: Shimanto Shisakugata
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1286579/60c22c64c5/
1753
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 06:29

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby 1753 » 14 Aug 2019, 01:38

Book Title : Hokenshitsu no Sagara Sensei
Artist : Sabashi Renya
Group : Bad translator & Editing (BT&E)
link book
Link for refrence tag
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1106982.html
Link the Translate
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cqgYAGex_ftSLy641u00R4WngQtv5UP/view?usp=sharing


Book Title : Peachy Triangle
Artist : Sabashi Renya
link book
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1140967.html
User avatar
Djems33
Community Leader
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 14:06
Location: Bordeaux (france)

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Djems33 » 14 Aug 2019, 04:09

dentonex wrote:Name: Kossori Insert
Artist: Shimanto Shisakugata
Link: https://exhentai.org/g/1286579/60c22c64c5/

Already have it
User avatar
Djems33
Community Leader
Posts: 64
Joined: 11 Jul 2018, 14:06
Location: Bordeaux (france)

Re: UPLOAD REQUESTS

Postby Djems33 » 14 Aug 2019, 04:25

1753 wrote:Book Title : Hokenshitsu no Sagara Sensei
Artist : Sabashi Renya
Group : Bad translator & Editing (BT&E)
link book
Link for refrence tag
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1106982.html
Link the Translate
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cqgYAGex_ftSLy641u00R4WngQtv5UP/view?usp=sharing


Book Title : Peachy Triangle
Artist : Sabashi Renya
link book
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1140967.html

Done ty

Return to “Doujin Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests