Tag Suggestion/Discussion 3.0

Discussion about uploading onto Tsumino. Topics can range from discussing what is allowed and disallowed, incorrect tagging, missing pages, wrong pages, etc
sehki

Tag Suggestion/Discussion 3.0

Postby sehki » 23 Aug 2017, 13:40

Decided to make an updated tag suggestion post since the previous one is so old now, just as Shirou did before me. I stand now on the shoulder of giants.
Previous threads:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=77
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2873

Be sure to double check if your suggestion isn't already on the list of definitions on the site:
http://www.tsumino.com/tags/definitions#

sehki wrote:I'm currently compiling a list of tags for Scarlet and I to argue over what should be added. Only posts that follow the rules will be considered. All else will be ignored to save time and frustration.
If you just post the tag, without examples or a brief definition, you failed.

Without further ado, let the games begin:
  • You can suggest new tags. If you do, make sure that we don't already have that tag or a tag very similar to it on our site. Tags that can essentially already be found with tag combinations won't be implemented either (e.g. Inbreeding = Impregnation + Incest).
  • If these conditions are fulfilled, write a short definition for the tag in your suggestion that we can use and provide at least 3 to 5 links with galleries where that tag would apply so that we can see that there would be use for it.
  • If you follow that rule and the tag / fetish is not extremely niche (like Penis Birth), I will add it to a list and it will likely be implemented eventually.
  • You can also ask questions about existing tags here, for example when to use them or not.

Pending Tags:
Spoiler:
Onii-chan~ Don't peek!

Wave 1:
Spoiler:
http://www.tsumino.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4023
Torn Clothing
Textless
Mask
Reverse Harem
Delusion
Kotatsu
Squid Girl
Living Clothes
Parasite
Brain Fuck
Ear Fuck
Penis Birth
Asphyxiation
Possession
Plump
Oni
Selfcest
Tengu

Wave 2:
Spoiler:
http://www.tsumino.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4375
Wormhole
Glory Hole
Slime
Massage
Insect
Petrification
Forniphilia
Plant Girl
Gaping
Spreading
Insect Girl

Wave 3:
Spoiler:
http://www.tsumino.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4786
Inflation
Sportswear
Machine
Moral Degeneration
Josou Seme
Braids
Ponytail
Retired. If you wanna find me nowadays, add me on Discord.
Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Re: Tag Suggestion/Discussion 3.0

Postby Thelonely7 » 24 Aug 2017, 00:29

is it correct to assume that you have gone over all the pages with suggestions on the previous thread and have already put them on the list you are making, or do I have to post my previous suggestions to this thread to get on the list.
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:
sehki

Postby sehki » 24 Aug 2017, 01:28

Thelonely7 wrote:is it correct to assume that you have gone over all the pages with suggestions on the previous thread and have already put them on the list you are making, or do I have to post my previous suggestions to this thread to get on the list.

Edited in a pending tags section like previous topics had so you can see for yourself if its already been suggested and/or is pending.
Retired. If you wanna find me nowadays, add me on Discord.
Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Postby Korde » 25 Aug 2017, 21:37

Okay. So noticed a bit of a problem while going through and tagging some stufff just now, which is the fact that some parodies are using the same charcacter name tag, for completely different characters.

Heres an example of what I mean.

https://www.tsumino.com/Books/Index/1#?Character=Rin

There are a total of 5 different parodies there which are using the same Rin charachter name tag to identify characters.

For the one I was editing, I added a new Rin (Mahou Shoujo Ai) character tag, as I figured it was the best solution, but I figured it was something that should probably be brought up for consideration going foward.

Also, I'd mentioned it months ago, but for some reason, Noucome has 3 parody tags to it's name. The abreviated "Nocoume", the romanji title, and the kanji title. for some reason, they are all under seperate tags.
Scarlet Spy

Postby Scarlet Spy » 26 Aug 2017, 03:55

Korde wrote:Okay. So noticed a bit of a problem while going through and tagging some stufff just now, which is the fact that some parodies are using the same charcacter name tag, for completely different characters.

Heres an example of what I mean.

https://www.tsumino.com/Books/Index/1#?Character=Rin

There are a total of 5 different parodies there which are using the same Rin charachter name tag to identify characters.

For the one I was editing, I added a new Rin (Mahou Shoujo Ai) character tag, as I figured it was the best solution, but I figured it was something that should probably be brought up for consideration going foward.

Also, I'd mentioned it months ago, but for some reason, Noucome has 3 parody tags to it's name. The abreviated "Nocoume", the romanji title, and the kanji title. for some reason, they are all under seperate tags.

No need to create new character tags for all existing 'Rins' or wtv. Since you can just associate it with the parody when searching. (e.g "parody: mahou shoujo ai + rin").
We might change this inthe future, but this is not our main focus today. So for now, just leve the way it is.

We will look into the noucome tag soon.
You like art? Cool. I like art too! Then why not come check my deviant art or pixiv to see my art!? Thank you, in advance! ^^
Remilia is a cutie.
DO NOT send me upload requests, ask our uploaders for that. ;)
Skyguy

Postby Skyguy » 26 Aug 2017, 08:55

I'd like to suggest the tag "Nudity". The definition I'm going for is: "One or more characters is fully unclothed. The moat natural sex is au naturel." Excuse me is this sounds too simplistic, I just have a nudity fetish. Of course, books that include socks/stocking or megane tags wouldn't count against it.
Lolipantsu69

Postby Lolipantsu69 » 26 Aug 2017, 09:37

Innocent sex: when a character having sex without knowing what sex is.
I realy am a sick fuck, aren't I?
Rexusrex

Postby Rexusrex » 26 Aug 2017, 11:55

I really think there should be a "vanilla" tag as the "happy sex" tag can sometimes not lead to the vanilla you so desperately crave. A good example would be when one character gets ntr'd but ends up enjoying it making he or she happy leading to "happy sex" and that word can be tossed around in various scenarios and I am a man who enjoys his "vanilla"
spec4

Postby spec4 » 26 Aug 2017, 12:01

I think that a "Game CG" tag would be very useful . Same for "artist CG", in fact.

I know they're category tags, but you can't add those in the love/hate lists, right?
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 26 Aug 2017, 13:40

if you want to suggest a tag then please follow the rules that they have put in place, as those are the only ones that will be looked at or have a chance of being accepted the only thing you are doing is wasting peoples time yours and theirs its not very useful or productive.
here's the rules again for you guys who missed or didn't even bother to read the first post.
You can suggest new tags. If you do, make sure that we don't already have that tag or a tag very similar to it on our site. Tags that can essentially already be found with tag combinations won't be implemented either (e.g. Inbreeding = Impregnation + Incest).
If these conditions are fulfilled, write a short definition for the tag in your suggestion that we can use and provide at least 3 to 5 links with galleries where that tag would apply so that we can see that there would be use for it.
If you follow that rule and the tag / fetish is not extremely niche (like Penis Birth), I will add it to a list and it will likely be implemented eventually.
You can also ask questions about existing tags here, for example when to use them or not
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:

Return to “Doujin Talk”