Constant fucken pop up ads

Strictly discuss Tsumino's development - Feedback, suggestions, bug report, tracking, etc.
Lasal123

Constant fucken pop up ads

Postby Lasal123 » 25 Jun 2019, 13:01

Seriously whats with the constant pop up ads that direct to some spam site when clicking anything. I bookmarked the login page and now I cant even use that. The page opens to this code instead : data:text/html,<script>window.close();</script>

and the ad page pops up instead of logging me in. This site is getting more and more annoying and the mods don't seem to give a shit. If you guys want funds for server costs just set up a donation link or something.

To login I have to click the tsumino page, get an ad (and the ad changes every week whether it's going to be the second tab or the first to fuck with you into clicking it), click on the login page, get another ad, and finally login, then go back to the home page.

https://landing.hentaipros.com/?ata=tsu ... lpZCI6IiJ9
guittar99

Re: Constant fucken pop up ads

Postby guittar99 » 02 Jul 2019, 04:02

With respect to the OP, buy I'd like to say that, although kind of annoying, the ads are ok if they mean that the site will have the funds to keep growing and getting better and, most important, uploading and approving content
Lasal123

Postby Lasal123 » 02 Jul 2019, 09:17

guittar99 wrote:With respect to the OP, buy I'd like to say that, although kind of annoying, the ads are ok if they mean that the site will have the funds to keep growing and getting better and, most important, uploading and approving content

Prior to the increased ads. Back in 2015,2016,2017 there were little ads, and the site was much better than it is now. Not slow, good features, let's you login normally, mods communicated, frequent uploads. Now the quality has just went down and the ads have gone up. Like I said if you want money to run this site, set up a donation link and I wouldn't mind donating anonymously.
Loli1nAbox

Postby Loli1nAbox » 07 Jul 2019, 16:24

I remember asking to have them replace popup ads with more header ads etc and they did but now popup ads are back again... i specifically turned off adblock because i support the site, but these popups are a little much...

Return to “Development & Feedback”