Comment Section Implemented plus some hints

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Shirou

Comment Section Implemented plus some hints

Postby Shirou » 07 May 2016, 22:48

Greetings, everyone. As you might have seen yourselves already, we now have a comment section. You can share your thoughts, opinions and other things about specific Doujinshi and Manga directly in the galleries from now on.

The layout on the title pages of galleries has been slightly revamped as well.

Some other minor updates may follow as well. I will post them in here accordingly.

Also, for people who are still wondering how lists or collections work, here is a little tutorial for them:

First, about collections: We use collections to organize longer doujin series and seperate Manga chapters that tell a continuous story. If you want to add a new collection tag, please use a name that fits the series and can't be confused with another collection (most of the time this is very easy since Doujin collections have a common name that just adds ongoing numbers at the end for new releases like the VICTIM GIRLS collection). What is very important when tagging a collection is that you add a position or number to it. Please use multiples of 100 for this (so 100, 200, 300 etc.). The reason for this is that we can easily slide in spinoffs or chapters that are set in between existing ones that way by just giving them numbers like 250 for a Chapter 2.5 etc.

Lists can be created for different kind of fetishes, artists, "super favorites" or as bookmarks, for example. I have one list for Bookmarks, one for Comedy, one for Futa / Yuri, and one for MILFs / Incest. You can create and rename lists in your profile. If you want to add stuff to the lists, you can do so by clicking on the blue arrow beneath the cover thumbnail in a gallery. One doujin can be added to more than one list. The entries in them can be displayed by clicking on the cog on the main site and then on the box corresponding to the list. Currently, the maximum number of lists for each user is 10, which should be enough for the majority of users, I think.

Lastly, a personal appeal by me and the other moderators: When you add new tags to a gallery (or remove wrong existing tags), please also add the correct category and circle name / group name if you know it.There are still more than ten thousand galleries without a category and missing group tags are in the high thousands as well. Whenever we check new tag edits by you, we always add categories and groups by ourselves afterwards (mostly by checking them on other sites like g.e-hentai / exhentai or nhentai). Tag moderation could be sped up significantly if you took one or two minutes of your time to look up the category of a gallery and the circle / group name for doujins when you do an edit. We still have a long way to go to fill out missing tag informations everywhere and every help to achieve this is appreciated.
You could also help us out by correcting frequently misused tags such as the Pettanko tags being incorrectly placed on Lolis, or Impregnation being tagged when there is only a Nakadashi or Hairy being tagged for only small amounts of Pubic Hair, etc.

Thank you.

ADDENDUM: I forgot to mention that a while ago we added roughly 15 new tags. Here they are:

• Animal Boy
  • Body Modification
  • Butler
  • Harpy
  • Dragon Girl
  • Layer Cake
  • Mouse Ears
  • Mouse Girl
  • Nose Hook
  • Prison
  • Shimaidon
  • Hat
  • Smug
  • Smell

And here is a list of all of our tags on the site with their definitions:
http://www.tsumino.com/tags/definitions#

ADDENDUM #2: The note section when editing is supposed to be used as a justification why you added or removed tags. Please write page numbers in there for where the tags appear for the new tags you add, especially if it's a long tankoubon with 150+ pages.

ADDENDUM #3: The tabs like categories, artists, parodies etc. can now be excluded from searches as well. If you click on "Exclude" and leave the space empty, it excludes the field from the search altogether. So excluding parodies and leaving the field empty only results original galleries (and galleries not yet tagged with parodies).
"Trace, on."
Spoiler:
"Yeah - It really is just like you."
Launch

Re: Comment Section Implemented plus some hints

Postby Launch » 07 May 2016, 23:01

:mrgreen:
Dante

Postby Dante » 08 May 2016, 00:00

:D
Vebroc

Postby Vebroc » 08 May 2016, 00:21

ayy bby
Still waiting for anime girls in rally cars.

(Gil on Discord)
sniper

Postby sniper » 08 May 2016, 00:25

Got it.
80% dead account.
I go on discord chat more often. Username is "Sleepy."
sleepy@server ~$ rm -rf .wine
tsjay05

Postby tsjay05 » 08 May 2016, 01:01

Great update. Thanks
FakkuIsTrash

Postby FakkuIsTrash » 08 May 2016, 01:50

smug tag is what we all needed
polygonerror

Postby polygonerror » 08 May 2016, 06:07

Any plans for the ip ban of virus shit links and advertisements in the comment section? Cause its gonna happen eventually.

P.S. Sankyou for giving me a voice for somewhere other than the forums and discord.
Trying to understand those 'normal' people is like trying to understand quantum physics.

Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 08 May 2016, 06:07

polygonerror wrote:Any plans for the ip ban of virus shit links and advertisements in the comment section? Cause its gonna happen eventually.

P.S. Sankyou for giving me a voice for somewhere other than the forums and discord.

If it gets bad, we'll implement stricter controls: limit accounts created per day, e-mail verification required, stick up captchas.
Scarlet Spy
Community Leader

Postby Scarlet Spy » 08 May 2016, 06:15

Cool huh!? I get offline for like 6h and you guys make the hell! Or should I say heaven? Anyway, thanks for this >.>

Now i can call Spaz a furry on every doujin I want.

Spoiler:
[quote="SpazticDank"][/quote]

Prepare yourself. ;)

jk bby <3
It's too late, Ygg... I saw everything. :)
My twitter
My Granblue Fantasy ID (play with meee): 12303690

Return to “Announcements”