Small System Updates + New Tags

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Scarlet Spy
Community Leader

Small System Updates + New Tags

Postby Scarlet Spy » 11 Jul 2016, 16:37

Hello fellow Tsumino friends.

Today I'll be announcing to you some small updates we've been doing lately. (No, we're not dead). :)

NEW OPTIONS OF SORTING:
Alphabetical - Browse all of our books by alphabetical order.
Popularity (NOT Popular Right Now) - Browse by number of Favorites on a gallery
Number of Comments.

ADDED OPTION TO ADD BLACKLISTED TAGS TO HATE.
When editing your Loved/Hated tags, just mark the little checkbox: Hate List == Blacklist named "Yes".
Basically this means that every gallery with at least one hated tag is marked as hated. If you click on "no", it compares the number of loved and hated tags on each gallery. If the amount of loved tags is higher than the amount of hated tags, it is still shown as loved.

EXCLUDE ONE TAG AND/OR TYPE OF TAG FROM YOU SEARCH
You can see those little checkboxes on the search? just check them and that type of tag (OR A SPECIFIED TAG) will vanish from your results. If you click on the exclude box without typing in any text the field is completely left out from the search (so an empty parody field only returns original galleries that aren't parodies, for example). c:

NEW TAGS ADDED:
  • Animated
  • Assjob
  • Leotard
  • Long Tongue
  • Orgasm Denial
  • Pole Dancing
  • Prostate Massage
  • Shared Senses
  • Short Hair
  • Solo Action
  • Sweating
  • Tailjob
  • Tall Girl
  • Western (for allowed western galleries).
  • Wings

-- VIEW THE MEANING OF OUR TAGS (Complement to mobile version) --
We now have a page specifically with all our tags definitions. Just go on Browse > Definitions. Or CLICK HERE to see it.

OTHER UPDATES:
  • Merged "Cat Girls" and "Cat Ears" into only "Cat Girls". And the same to every Animal Girl entry (dog, bunny, fox, mouse).
  • Updated the description of some tags.
  • We've increased the number of lists you can have to 10. (Lists can be used as Bookmarks and such).
  • Small Bugs fixes.
It's too late, Ygg... I saw everything. :)
My twitter
My Granblue Fantasy ID (play with meee): 12303690
guittar99

Re: Small System Updates + New Tags

Postby guittar99 » 12 Jul 2016, 15:26

it's good to know you guys are not dead :)
the changes are all good and everything, but I still hope you people add a "popular right now" category....

stay awesome!
l9k5d

Postby l9k5d » 13 Jul 2016, 16:49

I really like what has been added in this update. More sorting options are much appreciated.
I love the addition of the exclude options (especially for parodies). I have been hoping for an original tag or something for a few months now to filter out all the parodies but this fills the role perfectly 10/10.

The only thing I was disappointed in was the blacklist feature. I first read it as, any doujinshi in the blacklist will not be shown when browsing. (Hoping for this at some point).
Now that I've re-read it I am a bit less enthusiastic about it but still very good addition to the hated filter.
Keep up the good work.
brot

Postby brot » 12 Aug 2016, 03:15

I would find it more useful if both love and hate were displayed on entries that contain both loved and hated tags; and if there was a number next to it (e.g. LOVE (3) HATE (1)).
Moimoi

Postby Moimoi » 18 Sep 2016, 12:58

Cool!
DiceOL

Postby DiceOL » 30 Sep 2016, 14:29

A bit off topic, but how does one upload doujins to Tsumino? Do you have to have special privlages or whatnot? If so, how do I become one?
DiceOL

Postby DiceOL » 30 Sep 2016, 14:29

A bit off topic, but how does one upload doujins to Tsumino? Do you have to have special privlages or whatnot? If so, how do I become one?
Tweety

Postby Tweety » 02 Oct 2016, 14:52

DiceOL wrote:A bit off topic, but how does one upload doujins to Tsumino? Do you have to have special privlages or whatnot? If so, how do I become one?

You can message me here or on the discord and I can give you permissions.

Return to “Announcements”