First Tsumino Q&A - Question gathering

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Tweety

First Tsumino Q&A - Question gathering

Postby Tweety » 28 May 2017, 21:58

It's been quite some time since we interacted directly with our userbase, so I will be compiling a list of questions from our twitter and discord as well as from this thread. I'll be super honest with this session to make sure everyone gets a satisfactory answer. I'll also be covering general questions that we get on a daily/weekly basis to iron out any confusion or misconceptions. If you have any questions shoot away here, I'll answer them in another thread during the weekend.

Let's see who can ask the most interesting q!
Godinu

Re: First Tsumino Q&A - Question gathering

Postby Godinu » 28 May 2017, 22:03

Why is cat so cute?
sehki
Community Leader

Postby sehki » 29 May 2017, 02:13

I have many questions.

When is Tsumino 2.0 expected to come out?
I'm not even really sure what you two have planned when it comes to new features. Like, 100% set in stone. I just know that the UI is probably gonna change and there'll probably be lots of bug fixes. New tags? Return of the points system? Adding more types of content? Not to mention the countless suggestions in the suggestion thread.

Can we spruce up the forums?
I kind of wanna revive the interest in forums somehow, but I'm not really sure besides trying to make new and interesting topics people would be interested in. Maybe forum badges? Though, I only ask for forum badges cause I'm a slut for stupid reward stuff. It's why I want the points system back. In a perfect world, my reward for my thousands of uploads would be bukkakes or orgies with me at the center every weekend, but we can't always get what we want, right? :oops:

Finally, where do babies come from?
I'm too much of a buttslut to know, but how are babies made anyways? I know the dick goes into an orifice and then shoots its nasty payload in there, but I'm not 100% sure on how it works. I've been trying so long with my mouth and butt, but I can't seem to get pregnant. Please send me a 10 page essay on the reproductive capabilities of a buttslut. Thanks. :lol:

Final, joking question aside, if anyone has questions for me they want answered as well, it sounds like fun.
Maybe we can turn this into a "Ask the Staff" type of thing.
"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing..." 5000+ uploads and counting. ((Current Task: Sissy slut of uploads~))
Have any upload requests? Click here and tell us your darkest desires~
My Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
avivfa

Postby avivfa » 29 May 2017, 06:18

can there be a "recommended for you" section based on stuff you liked before?
there are so many great uploads every day and i cant decide what to read because i save some comics once in a while
and then new interesting ones pop on the homepage and making me read them instead of what i saved for later and just making me make my saved for later list even longer.
the only things i dont like are yaoi and futa on male so i cant filter alot and have a lot of stuff i would love to read.
1989er

Postby 1989er » 29 May 2017, 06:25

What are each of the staff member's fetishes? (like a list for each, if you don't mind sharing)
Got Shota?
AtTheHelm

Postby AtTheHelm » 29 May 2017, 06:41

Yeah, I've got some questions.

1. How would you personally compare Tsumino with other hentai manga sites?

2. How good do you think Tsumino is at replacing the "old site"?

3. Is there any possibility of new tags being added in the future?

4. What are your Top 5 favourite tags?

5. What is your opinion on Reverse NTR/Cuckqueaning?

6. Pantyhose, Thighhighs or Spats?
"Snake pit, lion's den, you need someone to be your friend." - Electric Kingdom by Twilight 22
Idbangatrap

Postby Idbangatrap » 29 May 2017, 12:52

Questions. .
Yar. What is the meaning of my existence?
Is it just to fap?
Top 5 Doujins?
Is there a Tsumino Reddit?
Hershey's or Mars Candy?
Why is fisting so hot?
And where is The God of Futanari?
senseicrank

Postby senseicrank » 29 May 2017, 13:36

Can you guys make the profiles a little more customizable (and clickable from a comment)? It could be minimal changes like allowing the user to display what tags they like and stuff. Also, more tags are always better. :lol:
self

Postby self » 29 May 2017, 14:10

Futanari or trap?
Hikaru54

Postby Hikaru54 » 29 May 2017, 14:43

Where does the money come from to pay for the server costs?

Can we expect a "premium user" thingy for people that want to donate money for the costs or something similar?

If the first question is answered with something along the lines of: "We pay it ourselves" or "This site doesn't make money" then I have another question: Why? Why would you put your own money into this?

Also, cats or dogs?
Spoiler:
http://supersexykernels.blogspot.nl/2015/01/bbc.html?m=1

Return to “Announcements”