Patreon

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
SomeDuder

Re: Patreon

Postby SomeDuder » 20 Jan 2018, 02:50

So... Why not just set up a Paypal or something? Like, here's my money, fucking TAKE IT, I don't care how.

I mean, I love Tsumino. I love the efficiency and ease of finding stuff I enjoy. I like how the tags are kept in check (no user-defined garbage) and applied strictly, yet with the option of editing the errors. I enjoy how it doesn't give a flying fuck about copyright - this outlaw attitude has largely disappeared from the Internet, with corporate policies and political correctness taking its place.

And when you opened up a Patreon page, I went and created a Patreon account (I'm usually not one to donate) and signed up - that's how much I want this site to remain alive. Then came the news that you can't use Patreon (Fakku living up to their name of being the massive sell-out that it is), so I still can't donate.

As an aside - I don't care about videos or extra added garbage - just keep it they way it is right now, it's fucking PERFECT. Don't change a goddamn thing. Except for maybe adding that Paypal button.
ravenhen

Postby ravenhen » 20 Jan 2018, 08:19

so, why patreon account was shut down?...
Tweety

Postby Tweety » 20 Jan 2018, 14:17

ravenhen wrote:so, why patreon account was shut down?...

tsumino.com/support
BlackSky

Postby BlackSky » 22 Jan 2018, 08:17

Your website is so cool and very complemented, I hope that it can be that forever. I would like to say you that if you can do a special section for manga and another for Doujins. So when you are searching a specific manga you can found out with all pages and not only a part of it.
Tyrone
Community Leader

Postby Tyrone » 22 Jan 2018, 09:40

BlackSky wrote:Your website is so cool and very complemented, I hope that it can be that forever. I would like to say you that if you can do a special section for manga and another for Doujins. So when you are searching a specific manga you can found out with all pages and not only a part of it.

If I understand your request correctly, it depends on which chapters are translated and how it's uplaoded by uploaders
BlackSky

Postby BlackSky » 22 Jan 2018, 15:03

Tyrone wrote:
BlackSky wrote:Your website is so cool and very complemented, I hope that it can be that forever. I would like to say you that if you can do a special section for manga and another for Doujins. So when you are searching a specific manga you can found out with all pages and not only a part of it.

If I understand your request correctly, it depends on which chapters are translated and how it's uplaoded by uploaders

Exactly, well, I think that it escape of their hands, but it would be fantastic to encounter all the chapters of specific manga or doujins and not only a piece of them.

For example, I was searching a manga called "Parasite Queen" And I found two chapters and I'm sure that manga has more chapters.

Well, anyway, I'm so happy for your work and you deserve the best.
wanstarz

Postby wanstarz » 22 Jan 2018, 17:06

is this ok tho? cause fakku and wani has destroyed many hentai sites.... now they attacking tsumino patreon page and im afraid that later they gonna destroy this website...
guittar99

Postby guittar99 » 23 Mar 2018, 16:02

"This page has been removed."
loxatron

Postby loxatron » 03 Jul 2018, 17:30

should set up something else as a i like this website and would like to support
jessiebarber

Postby jessiebarber » 07 Jul 2018, 09:50

Yes, those guys are completely right. The website is cool and convenient, so I can seamlessly use it as often as I need.

Return to “Announcements”