SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
envigma

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby envigma » 14 Apr 2016, 18:51

At first I thought it was kind of dumb, but know that I fully understand the update, I like it a lot.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. -Miles Kington
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 14 Apr 2016, 19:01

chippy wrote:
Kyhek wrote:
Scarlet Spy wrote:We miss you, Hayate :cry:

RIP

I'm actually really liking the new layout, it looks a lot smoother

*EDIT* Thanks for adding lists! :D

I love the new lists, but did the in progress and completed sections have to disappear? How does not having an easy, all in one advanced search make it smoother? I like the quick search, but this is by far a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

~~Chippy

They're not gone. I just re-added it onto the little settings icon.

aaa1e2r3 wrote:Could get some getting used to but I'm cool with the new set up. One thing I'd have to ask is will you be adding filter options for In Progress and Completed works as well?

just did.
Icosseeker

Postby Icosseeker » 14 Apr 2016, 19:29

Scarlet Spy wrote:You can now create you own lists for the stuff you like! Just go to your Account page and then to "Manage Lists". You can add lists for certain fetishes like e.g. Yuri or Traps, for certain artists, etc.

Not sure if this is intentional, but there's a limit of 4 lists at maximum. Is this supposed to happen?
Watch as things get thrown into a toilet!
wake

Postby wake » 14 Apr 2016, 19:34

i have one thing to say, please put the old search page back up. because now i cant see any way to browse threw tags with this new setup and if i dont know how to spell something im fucked even worse than before.
punches you with a toaster
Shirou

Postby Shirou » 14 Apr 2016, 19:36

wake wrote:i have one thing to say, please put the old search page back up. because now i cant see any way to browse threw tags with this new setup and if i dont know how to spell something im fucked even worse than before.

The tag includes and excludes with the buttons at the right still auto- complete for you. And you still got the browse all tags page.

EDIT: 500th post. Yay
"Trace, on."
Spoiler:
"Yeah - It really is just like you."
Blulaz

Postby Blulaz » 14 Apr 2016, 21:09

Did you guys remove the tag descriptions? its fine for self explanatory tags such as "large breasts", but for tag such as "All the Way through" it's quite unclear about what it means without any explanations beforehand. Well, tbf i know it's about penetration from the bottom until it came out from the mouth, but i don't think other people will be able to comprehend the tag means. So will we be getting it back later or is it gone forever?

"Delete all of the world to do over again.."
Click here to see my uploaded books.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a PM.
98shooter

Postby 98shooter » 14 Apr 2016, 21:11

envigma wrote:At first I thought it was kind of dumb, but know that I fully understand the update, I like it a lot.

Same here, I usually use this site on mobile and with the tabs on the front page to sort bay favs, in progress, or completed, I was scared when i didnt see them in the old spot. I just pressed a few of the new buttons and realized how nice it actually is. Nice update imo!
Rikku777

Postby Rikku777 » 14 Apr 2016, 22:59

I've been trying to find my favorites from the sites that no longer have them on here and now the Favorites section is gone and I have to find everything again. Image
kuzedono

Postby kuzedono » 14 Apr 2016, 23:47

erm, how am i supposed to find a book name or the artist for a specific one when i want i cant search for it. tbh the search button cudve been left alone and have it along side with the new layout. the new favourites now stored into the settings is really confusing at first until u find it
Pheonix

Postby Pheonix » 14 Apr 2016, 23:53

Nice touch, although it's a little difficult to learn little by little about this but it seems to be fine.

Return to “Announcements”