SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
User avatar
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM
Posts: 249
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 12:09

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby Cereal Guy » 15 Apr 2016, 01:25

Rikku777 wrote:I've been trying to find my favorites from the sites that no longer have them on here and now the Favorites section is gone and I have to find everything again. Image

woah nothing was removed.
go to "browse" & hit the little cog icon and [x] IS FAVORITE
User avatar
gezio
Posts: 135
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 17:18
Location: Spaaaaaace
Contact:

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby gezio » 15 Apr 2016, 08:46

Whats wrong with the upload page? I press the upload button on the main page and it sends me to the upload with just the name and notes spaces? Everything else, from category to tags are missing. Is that a bug?
The day I can't have hentai is the day the world ends.

Image
valyn
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Jan 2016, 11:59

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby valyn » 15 Apr 2016, 09:17

I am having an issue with the new list feature, and searching my favorites. When I click my favorites then click a list (I am assuming that the feature shows all the favorites that feature that list) it comes up blank. For all of the tags I made lists for. Are we going to be able to make more lists eventually?

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like the new layout. I would prefer to have it both ways though for when bugs happen as they obviously do. I like being able to pick a tag and have all of my favorite with that tag in one place, instead of having to search myself... I do not like having my favorites essentially reduced to a button that works sometimes, or has so many bugs that it does not work correctly. IMHO.
User avatar
Blulaz
Posts: 83
Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 11:44
Location: Terra

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby Blulaz » 15 Apr 2016, 09:18

gezio wrote:Whats wrong with the upload page? I press the upload button on the main page and it sends me to the upload with just the name and notes spaces? Everything else, from category to tags are missing. Is that a bug?


You can still edit / add the artist and tags after uploading. So we have to go with this for the time being i suppose.
Image





"Delete all of the world to do over again.."
Click here to see my uploaded books.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a PM.
User avatar
gezio
Posts: 135
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 17:18
Location: Spaaaaaace
Contact:

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby gezio » 15 Apr 2016, 09:28

Blulaz wrote:
gezio wrote:Whats wrong with the upload page? I press the upload button on the main page and it sends me to the upload with just the name and notes spaces? Everything else, from category to tags are missing. Is that a bug?


You can still edit / add the artist and tags after uploading. So we have to go with this for the time being i suppose.

The previous upload page was better, cause you could add the tags while you waited for the files to load. Really hope they bring it back.
The day I can't have hentai is the day the world ends.

Image
BigBeef
Posts: 3
Joined: 08 Jan 2016, 12:41

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby BigBeef » 15 Apr 2016, 10:14

Gotta say, once you understand that the tags can correct for themselves with enough info, it's fairly streamlined. Still testing to see where that limit is. Also, being able to see where the search defines a discrete "tag" would be really helpful, or maybe some way to manipulate what the search sees as a "tag" it so that it's easier to control what you're searching for. Unless of course the search just looks for all the sets with all the tag words. Cause if that's how it works, then the current system is fine.

Big_Beef
User avatar
darkenemy
Posts: 156
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 13:30

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby darkenemy » 15 Apr 2016, 12:17

Its looking good. Anything about adding an option to only see books that you have not read yet? so excluding completed ones.
Or is there a way to do this already?
*Retired Moderator*

Image
User avatar
gemini4362
Posts: 19
Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 22:29

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby gemini4362 » 15 Apr 2016, 12:22

Please don't remove the Favorites page! Please please please! I understand this is very handy for desktop users, but I really loved the way I can stay on my favorites page on my phone while I pick new Favorites from my desktop. I liked the way it was sort of organized in random order and not just from the most recent. Please, I beg you! Bring back the favorites page!!!
Goodnight, goodnight.
I wish you well
And I hope you rise to sunrise once again.
Goodnight, goodnight.
User avatar
cephre
Posts: 151
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 20:29
Location: USA

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby cephre » 15 Apr 2016, 17:29

I really like the update, except for the fact that it pretty much broke the website for my tablet.

rip tsumino on nook 2015-2016
Image
User avatar
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM
Posts: 249
Joined: 19 Dec 2015, 12:09

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby Cereal Guy » 15 Apr 2016, 17:52

gemini4362 wrote:Please don't remove the Favorites page! Please please please! I understand this is very handy for desktop users, but I really loved the way I can stay on my favorites page on my phone while I pick new Favorites from my desktop. I liked the way it was sort of organized in random order and not just from the most recent. Please, I beg you! Bring back the favorites page!!!


Image

...?

Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest