SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Kyhek

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby Kyhek » 16 Apr 2016, 08:28

greed wrote:Is there anyway to get back the favorites or put them into a default list? I had so many bookmarked I can't find them all again :s

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2783
Femdom>Everything
YOU CAN'T STOP THE HAYATE TRAIN~~~

Join me on Tsumino's Discord, it's pretty rad
MusicalPimp

Postby MusicalPimp » 16 Apr 2016, 09:11

In my opinion, I really do not like the new update. For some reason I can no longer use this site on my mobile device. As such I think it would be a good idea to implement a mobile site. As for right now, I cannot use this site because none of the mangas load. I hope in the future that this conflict will be resolved...

Regards, Kai
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 16 Apr 2016, 10:36

MusicalPimp wrote:In my opinion, I really do not like the new update. For some reason I can no longer use this site on my mobile device. As such I think it would be a good idea to implement a mobile site. As for right now, I cannot use this site because none of the mangas load. I hope in the future that this conflict will be resolved...

Regards, Kai

Woah. What mobile device do you use? The website is meant to be responsive and working for every device w/o issue.
wildbeast

Postby wildbeast » 16 Apr 2016, 14:07

dont really like this new layout, where is all those favorites, that I have spent time finding
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 16 Apr 2016, 14:16

wildbeast wrote:dont really like this new layout, where is all those favorites, that I have spent time finding

Cereal Guy wrote:
destro wrote:I kind of lost my favourites tab.... where did that go?

v
v
ilovecatgirl

Postby ilovecatgirl » 16 Apr 2016, 15:08

Cereal Guy wrote:
MusicalPimp wrote:In my opinion, I really do not like the new update. For some reason I can no longer use this site on my mobile device. As such I think it would be a good idea to implement a mobile site. As for right now, I cannot use this site because none of the mangas load. I hope in the future that this conflict will be resolved...

Regards, Kai

Woah. What mobile device do you use? The website is meant to be responsive and working for every device w/o issue.

Can't use the site on mobile either, but I just have a pretty old iPhone, still running ios 5, so I'm not surprised that new updates break things for me :/
gemini4362

Postby gemini4362 » 16 Apr 2016, 16:05

Cereal Guy wrote:
gemini4362 wrote:Please don't remove the Favorites page! Please please please! I understand this is very handy for desktop users, but I really loved the way I can stay on my favorites page on my phone while I pick new Favorites from my desktop. I liked the way it was sort of organized in random order and not just from the most recent. Please, I beg you! Bring back the favorites page!!!

...?

Oh hey there it is. Thanks fam!
Goodnight, goodnight.
I wish you well
And I hope you rise to sunrise once again.
Goodnight, goodnight.
chippy

Postby chippy » 16 Apr 2016, 16:11

sirchuckles wrote:I think it would be best to have both the search page and this search "bar", as well as top of the page tabs. If you can't tell by the questions that are popping up, the tiny search bar isn't exactly the most intuitive thing in the world. And let's be honest, many people come here hoping to fiddle with a different kind of bits. Also, I imagine it's a nightmare to use for a touch screen.
And there's excluding tags, but what about excluding other content? Excluding favorites, completed, artist CG, or artists?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

~~Chippy
I'm top poster now? Yay!
Listen to what's going through my head!

Always make time for tea!

Nice try, Vivi.

Getting shit together...
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 16 Apr 2016, 18:06

ilovecatgirl wrote:
Cereal Guy wrote:

Regards, Kai

Can't use the site on mobile either, but I just have a pretty old iPhone, still running ios 5, so I'm not surprised that new updates break things for me :/

Can you use a updated browser like Chrome? & What are you using right now?
sirchuckles

Postby sirchuckles » 16 Apr 2016, 22:07

Cereal Guy wrote:
ilovecatgirl wrote:
Cereal Guy wrote:

Can you use a updated browser like Chrome? & What are you using right now?

Just tried it on my phone, a Galaxy S4 with the most up to date Chrome.
It works, but I imagine that it would be difficult for slower or smaller devices. Tapping space and "drop down" menus usually are. Also, it breaks when Chrome auto-blocks the pop-up advertisements (and, by the way, the adverts are now doing that thing were it makes all open pages turn into the advert. Including on PC. I've been forced to un-whitelist this site from adblock).

I'm going to repeat myself:
As possibly convenient as this new feature is, I don't think it should have replaced the tabs at the top of the page. Same goes for favorites, in-progress, etc.

Return to “Announcements”