SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
destro

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby destro » 15 Apr 2016, 18:44

I kind of lost my favourites tab.... where did that go?
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 15 Apr 2016, 18:56

destro wrote:I kind of lost my favourites tab.... where did that go?

v
v
Dailn

Postby Dailn » 15 Apr 2016, 20:21

I agree with Bluelaz on the fact the missing tag descriptions is a sad loss that I would welcome back, even if it's just in the form of a tooltip when hovering the tag...
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 15 Apr 2016, 20:53

Dailn wrote:I agree with Bluelaz on the fact the missing tag descriptions is a sad loss that I would welcome back, even if it's just in the form of a tooltip when hovering the tag...

Will be added back shortly. We still have the data in our database. Just looking for a nice place to stick it on the pages.
xenos

Postby xenos » 15 Apr 2016, 21:09

Cereal Guy wrote:
destro wrote:I kind of lost my favourites tab.... where did that go?

v
v

And now we know, and knowing is half the battle. The other half seems to be screen caps.
sirchuckles

Postby sirchuckles » 16 Apr 2016, 01:12

I think it would be best to have both the search page and this search "bar", as well as top of the page tabs. If you can't tell by the questions that are popping up, the tiny search bar isn't exactly the most intuitive thing in the world. And let's be honest, many people come here hoping to fiddle with a different kind of bits. Also, I imagine it's a nightmare to use for a touch screen.
And there's excluding tags, but what about excluding other content? Excluding favorites, completed, artist CG, or artists?

Also, it seems that it removed the tag descriptions at the top of the page.
kanmuri89

Postby kanmuri89 » 16 Apr 2016, 01:53

Hi, sorry if what I'm about to post already has been but didn't have the courage to read all this.

First of, I really like the new design, especially the lists and the fact that they are, by default, sorted by the date the user added a work to the list and not the date the work has been added to the site :)
But I think a few things could be added (IMO).

- Searching by title : I especially want this since I still haven't re-favorited all my pururins favorites (waited for a system like the lists), I kept a list (in a .txt file) of the titles of my favorites and not being able to search for them will make it tough for me to find them back (and I have 1000+ of them to find back)
- A filter for works that SPECIFICALLY are NOT in one of your list : the way its is now, we can either filter by a specifc list or not at all. Both options are fine, but I think being able to sow only works that do NOT belong in one of your list yet could help
- A filter and sorting for your personnal rating : we can filter works by ratings but I think being able to show the works by one's own rating would be a nice addition to it, also, sorting it ASC or DESC by own rating.

As I said, I really like this update, I just think it lacks a couple of features.
Good job and I hope I will be heard :)

EDIT : Ignore the "title searching" part, Im' either too tired or stupid to notice the search bar...
Last edited by kanmuri89 on 16 Apr 2016, 02:16, edited 2 times in total.

Dislikes : Guro, Gangbang, Yaoi, Tentacles, Dirty Old Man, BBM
mcshadowdrag

Postby mcshadowdrag » 16 Apr 2016, 02:02

i like the new layout and all but can we please just have the favorite tab back where it was, that little bar doesnt stand out much, i think the old Favorite spot was better

or at least make the Interact bar more Noticeable
Henry

Postby Henry » 16 Apr 2016, 04:49

........new layout..........
ImageImage

You Need Some Serious Sherman, brudah.
greed

Postby greed » 16 Apr 2016, 07:29

Is there anyway to get back the favorites or put them into a default list? I had so many bookmarked I can't find them all again :s

Return to “Announcements”