SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Re: SITE LAYOUT UPDATE!

Postby Cereal Guy » 20 Apr 2016, 15:19

tsjay05 wrote:
Cereal Guy wrote:Really shouldn't be having any problems anymore after the recent updates. o_o;
Check again if having any troubles & report back to me if you are.

Cleared my browser's cache and cookie. Seems to be working fine now since I finally downloaded something bigger than 50mb without it failing. I'll download a few more just to be sure but I'm very enthusiastic about this.

Thanks for constantly working to improve everybody's experience on Tsumino.

EDIT:

So apparently its not fixed. I downloaded two doujins after that and both failed.

Oh, looking back at one of your previous posts...

tsjay05 wrote:If the site will allow resume capability then that would be nice.

I have a problem with my internet connection where it disconnects for a few seconds and sometimes even a couple of minutes every now and then, well actually it disconnects more than 10-15 times per hour. My ISP thinks it isn't much of a big deal and refuses to fix it and I for the most part pretty much don't care anymore but then I found this site with great contents but I can't download anything big around 50+mb because more times than not my net will disconnect in the middle of the download and the link will expire.

We currently do not have resumable downloads. The link expires after a couple minutes.
tsjay05

Postby tsjay05 » 20 Apr 2016, 21:00

Cereal Guy wrote:
We currently do not have resumable downloads. The link expires after a couple minutes.

It seems like the problem is with firefox's default downloader as I said earlier I already got my ISP to fix my issue. Working without a hitch with a 3rd party downloader. I wonder though if its only firefox so I'll try using edge and chrome. Firefox is slowly becoming obsolete anyway with mozilla not really caring that firefox continues to become more heavy and slow with every updates. They still haven't fixed the damn script bug that makes your browser practically unusable, yeah not everyone get it on a daily basis but is still annoying when you do. Maybe its time to fully switch to edge

Anyway, thanks for fixing this issue, I remember not being able to download using a 3rd party downloader before.
greed

Postby greed » 24 Apr 2016, 10:39

In announcements, user profile thumbnails are broken:

Also
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/19717/ ... -ni-kitara
is a duplicate of:
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/7006/1 ... o-my-house
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 25 Apr 2016, 05:01

greed wrote:In announcements, user profile thumbnails are broken:

Also
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/19717/ ... -ni-kitara
is a duplicate of:
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/7006/1 ... o-my-house

removed the duplicate. && the thumbnails have to broken temporarily. the whole sidebar is going to be removed/replaced shortly.
johnroe

Postby johnroe » 27 Apr 2016, 20:25

The New Layout So Awesome, I Like This Better.
But Only One Lacking, I Cant Jump Page, Because there is no jump button.
Can You Make It, I Appreciate Your Efforts

Example, I Want to Read In Page 50, It Waste My Time If Only Can Jump 4 Page Per Each
MusicalPimp

Postby MusicalPimp » 30 Apr 2016, 16:42

Cereal Guy wrote:
MusicalPimp wrote:In my opinion, I really do not like the new update. For some reason I can no longer use this site on my mobile device. As such I think it would be a good idea to implement a mobile site. As for right now, I cannot use this site because none of the mangas load. I hope in the future that this conflict will be resolved...

Regards, Kai

Woah. What mobile device do you use? The website is meant to be responsive and working for every device w/o issue.

Well, this is probably part of the problem, but I use a generation 1 Ipad with IOS 5.
Anetic

Postby Anetic » 04 May 2016, 02:00

What happened to the tag pictures? I loved that navigation set up but its gone now. If there were an option to use the old tag setup that would be nice.

Return to “Announcements”