New Tags: The Second Cumming.

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
sehki

New Tags: The Second Cumming.

Postby sehki » 20 Feb 2018, 17:57

Debated over some more tags to be added with Scarlet and agreed on all the ones below.
Your support and assistance over the past several months has been quite something to gawk at.
On behalf of the Tsumino staff, I would like to thank you all.
Especially the editors. There's thousands of books, and you guys have put in the time and effort to make sure our catalog of galleries is well tagged and easily searchable.
Again, thank you.

Top Editors
Not in any particular order, but the editors that I notice put in the most effort.
Brannhir
rabidpanda
aaa1e2r3
tossen
inventiveguy
Hawwk
AtTheHelm
CorruptMonad
valyn
Thelonely7
z3ta311

Your tagging does not go unnoticed~ ;)
Thank you~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Without further ado~

"Wormhole"
Definition: Use of scientific or magical means to have sexual intercourse over extended or long distances (like portals n' stuff).
Other way to describe it would be a "long distance glory hole". Do not confuse this with 'Stuck in Wall', 'Glory Hole', or 'Shared Senses' tags.
Can be associated with the 'Masturbation', 'Handjob' and 'Blowjob' tags.

"Glory Hole"
Definition: Receiving sexual stimulation (Blowjobs, Handjobs), or having sexual intercourse through a hole in a wall. Do not confuse
this with 'Stuck in Wall' or 'Wormhole' tags.

"Slime"
Definition: A creature whose body is made of liquid or a living mass of liquid. Should not be confused for the Slime Girl tag. Can be associated with the 'Tentacles' tag.
Use this alongside the 'Monster' and/or 'Alien' tags.

"Massage"
Definition: A character has their body rubbed with oil/soap/lube for the purpose of relaxation and stress relief. Usually leads to erotic situations.

"Insect"
Definition: Bugs or insect like creatures engage in sex. Do not use this tag for Insect Girls. Has to be used alongside the 'Bestiality' and 'Furry' tags.

"Petrification"
Definition: A character becomes petrified and is unable to move, becoming erotically statuesque. Can be associated with 'Magical Girl', 'Witch', 'Monster',
'Mind Control', 'Hypnosis' and 'Forniphilia' tags.

"Forniphilia"
Definition: Humans being turned and used as Furniture or other inanimate objects such as onaholes or toilets.
Can be associated with 'Amputee', 'Onahole', 'Human Toilet', 'Mind Control', 'Mind Break', 'Monster', 'Petrification' and 'Transformation' tags.
Needs to be tagged along with the 'Body Modification' tag.

"Plant Girl"
Definition: A monster girl that is half human, half plant. Usually associated with the Tentacles tag. Needs to be tagged along with the Monster Girl tag.

"Gaping"
Definition: A vagina or anus that is visibly stretched before or after sex, by any means. Do not confuse this with the 'Spreading' tag.
Can be associated with the 'Huge Penis' and 'Sex Toys' tags.

"Spreading"
Definition: A girl is spreading her vagina and/or anus on her own, be it with her fingers or with an object, to invite one for sex. Do not confuse with the Gaping tag.
This tag can be associated with the 'Slut', 'Mind Control', 'Hypnosis', 'Mind Break' and 'Symbol Shaped Pupils' tags.

"Insect Girl"
Definition: A monster girl that is half human, half insect. Arachnids aren't insects, so don't confuse this for Arachne.
Needs to be tagged along with the 'Monster Girl' tag.

------------------------

Have suggestions for new tags or definition changes of existing tags? Slide into my post HERE. Follow the rules of the post or I'll be sad...

Need help on said definitions? Find them all HERE.

If you want to be noticed by Sehki-senpai as an editor, follow these GUIDELINES.

Happy orgasms to you all~
Retired. If you wanna find me nowadays, add me on Discord.
Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Re: New Tags: The Second Cumming.

Postby Thelonely7 » 21 Feb 2018, 05:02

so before I start tagging the spreading tag I need some clarification on the degree of spreading and a few other points. a few examples of the degree of spreading below.
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/5/lose-control page 8 here we have her spreading her asshole just to fit his dick in. so she isn't passively inviting him to do it more I'm spreading it make it easier to fit. yet it is in its own frame and she is spreading.
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/3/roll ... ma-to-ore- page 4 here we have her not spreading her asshole or her pussy lips but more of the cheek and thigh to give a better view. yet more passive and inviting the guy to take charge.
do the both fit, do neither, or does one do and the other not it would be helpful to know for future tagging. now to my other questions so in the Definition for spreading it says A girl is spreading her vagina and/or anus on her own, be it with her fingers or with an object so I can take this as it has to be her own doing so this http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/15/m-kan-m- page 8 doesn't count as the guy is doing the spreading right but it also says object which got me thinking about the books like this http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/9148/n ... ng-orgasms where the girl is tied down and an object is used to hold the spreading or do the spreading. so it is spreading but against her will but with this tag it doesn't really fit and its not gaping as the definition says after sex and although this book doesn't have the gaping others do where the gaping is done pre sex with objects. also their are books where the spreading is done like the earlier book but with her consent and with objects so she isn't really inviting but has agreed to the spreading(and gaping in situations) done pre sex. so basically I'm asking is the main point in the definition that defines this tag her doing the spreading for the sole purpose of inviting the person to take charge in the act if so I think a small change to the tag name would be helpful or perhaps an adding of another tag to cover the above points. also last thing I promise as I know this is a lot to read, about the gaping done its solely to be used after sex even tho there are books that have pre sex gaping in them is it because its to uncommon or you just really want to cover all after sex gaping.
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:
sehki

Postby sehki » 21 Feb 2018, 11:13

Thelonely7 wrote:so before I start tagging the spreading tag I need some clarification on the degree of spreading and a few other points. a few examples of the degree of spreading below.
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/5/lose-control page 8 here we have her spreading her asshole just to fit his dick in. so she isn't passively inviting him to do it more I'm spreading it make it easier to fit. yet it is in its own frame and she is spreading.
http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/3/roll ... ma-to-ore- page 4 here we have her not spreading her asshole or her pussy lips but more of the cheek and thigh to give a better view. yet more passive and inviting the guy to take charge.
do the both fit, do neither, or does one do and the other not it would be helpful to know for future tagging. now to my other questions so in the Definition for spreading it says A girl is spreading her vagina and/or anus on her own, be it with her fingers or with an object so I can take this as it has to be her own doing so this http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/15/m-kan-m- page 8 doesn't count as the guy is doing the spreading right but it also says object which got me thinking about the books like this http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/9148/n ... ng-orgasms where the girl is tied down and an object is used to hold the spreading or do the spreading. so it is spreading but against her will but with this tag it doesn't really fit and its not gaping as the definition says after sex and although this book doesn't have the gaping others do where the gaping is done pre sex with objects. also their are books where the spreading is done like the earlier book but with her consent and with objects so she isn't really inviting but has agreed to the spreading(and gaping in situations) done pre sex. so basically I'm asking is the main point in the definition that defines this tag her doing the spreading for the sole purpose of inviting the person to take charge in the act if so I think a small change to the tag name would be helpful or perhaps an adding of another tag to cover the above points. also last thing I promise as I know this is a lot to read, about the gaping done its solely to be used after sex even tho there are books that have pre sex gaping in them is it because its to uncommon or you just really want to cover all after sex gaping.

Spreading = an invitation, basically. It has to be done by the girl.
Gaping is all of the above. I'll work with CG to update the definition a bit to clarify. Thanks for the feedback~ :)
Retired. If you wanna find me nowadays, add me on Discord.
Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 22 Feb 2018, 04:57

thanks for clearing that part up but my question about the degree of spreading being done remains unanswered. I mean if the invitation is the part that matters then is spreading her legs and telling them to take them or it being shown that she put two fingers on the sides of her asshole and inviting their partner to fuck it would count even though she isn't spreading her asshole open she is with the cheeks even if it is barely being shown or is implied.
there is so much about this tag that is not being addressed or being put in context to really define what counts as spreading I think the word that was chosen was too open and its hard to point out what is and isn't spreading as it is objective in this case. I would have the spreading tag defined as using an object or fingers to spread an orifice to induce lust in your partner or to release semen. here it has kept the inviting theme that you wanted but narrowed it down to spreading the pussy and asshole and not the butt cheeks or legs. of course if you want it include the butt cheeks and the legs in the spreading then you can add it in the definition with the changing of a few words. it also kept the thought that the girl herself is the one doing the action and the guy is not. if its really just about the inviting part then I would suggest maybe making its own tag. of course the second part of this is my opinion and is up for you guys to do it or not, I'm fine as long as the tag is explained fully so it can be tagged to its intended meaning.
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:

Return to “Announcements”