Donations

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Donations

Postby Cereal Guy » 20 Mar 2016, 11:33

For those who don’t know me
I am the only developer and owner of Tsumino. I am the one who has been listening to all of our user’s voices & putting the countless hours of work into the system behind this site.

Actual Discussion
Tsumino is a 100% COMPLETELY FREE hentai manga/doujinshi website. Anyone can walk in and look at all of the content we have without spending a dime.

But … it isn’t actually free. Server costs, bandwidth, and time spent developing / managing the system has gotten extremely expensive. Everything here is done without spamming advertisements at the users, sticking up a pay wall, selling subscriptions, etc.

So far, every dime that has went into hosting has come straight from my pocket. It’s slowly piling up and becoming painful. I don't think it's viable in the long term for me to be paying for things alone.

I am asking for users to donate funds & chip in towards the website’s server costs. If you use this website often, please consider it. Any amount would help, even if it’s as small as a dollar.

Currently, only bitcoin can be accepted due to anonymity & payment processing issues. For users who do not know how to get bitcoins, they can be purchased all over the net. Some places include (but are not limited to):
http://www.circle.com (US)
https://cex.io/buy-bitcoins (US)
http://www.coinbase.com (US)
http://www.localbitcoins.com (WORLD)
https://bittylicious.com/ (UK)
… and tons more: you can look up how to purchase bitcoins in your area if your country isn’t supported from these options

Bitcoin Address
18ru9CKTPZ4YwA7WyjTfHwLbgNVDe3PzrN

envigma

Re: Donations

Postby envigma » 20 Mar 2016, 11:50

Cereal Guy wrote:I am the only developer and owner of Tsumino. I am the one who has been listening to all of our user’s voices & putting the countless hours of work into the system behind this site.

So, what does that make Tweety? Anyway, good job on the site!

It's good to see a donation system finally put into place. Hopefully you can be put into a better financial situation after this.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. -Miles Kington
Cereal Guy
OMNOMNOM

Postby Cereal Guy » 20 Mar 2016, 11:57

envigma wrote:Hopefully you can be put into a better financial situation after this.

The money isn't for me, it gets funneled right back into paying the monthly bill for the servers. ><"
envigma

Postby envigma » 20 Mar 2016, 12:10

Cereal Guy wrote:
envigma wrote:Hopefully you can be put into a better financial situation after this.

The money isn't for me, it gets funneled right back into paying the monthly bill for the servers. ><"

Well yeah, but that means less money out of your own pocket, right? Or did I get something wrong there?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. -Miles Kington
len923

Postby len923 » 20 Mar 2016, 12:47

If I had an income of my own, i'd donate at least SOME of it. sadly, I do not :( When I finally have some sort of income, I'll try and change that :)
Snipetress

Postby Snipetress » 20 Mar 2016, 13:26

How much do you need per month?
sehki
Community Leader

Postby sehki » 20 Mar 2016, 14:04

While I wish I could donate some money, I can't on account of being in job limbo.
What I can donate is time and effort into uploading, which is why I volunteered for it in the first place. Doing so helps me feel less like a useless sack of potatoes. :lol:

Keep up the excellent work.
"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing..." 6000+ uploads and counting. ((Current Task: Uploadslut ))
Have any upload requests? Click here and tell us your darkest desires~
My Discord: AzamaraSehki#3321
liquidfenrir

Postby liquidfenrir » 20 Mar 2016, 14:22

I'd like to recommend VirWoX for buying bitcoins, it's the one I use.
You can directly transfer money from paypal, skrill, paysafecard accounts, and even more, but they have one bad point: they take money on each transfer. A LOT. 20% for PaySafeCard, I don't remember for others.
There's a minimum on the amount of money you can transfer, too, but overall, it's a great way to exchange currencies online, world-wide.
LocalBitcoins is better but you need someone else to exchange money with: not with VirWoX
I'm sorry if this sounds like an ad, I only wanted to show that it exists
ars1

Postby ars1 » 20 Mar 2016, 15:50

How much do you need per month, and what host are you using?
IIShana

Postby IIShana » 20 Mar 2016, 16:54

Have you already thought of "Patreon"?
With a bunch of people donating 1$ each month or something like that, I think it would help you quite good ^^
Spoiler:

Return to “Everything / Anything”