Videos are here! (BETA)

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Tyrone
Community Leader

Videos are here! (BETA)

Postby Tyrone » 17 Dec 2018, 04:12

G'day fellow fappers and lovers of hentai

It might have been a while since you were informed about new features that have been implemented on the website. Now is the time, though, to announce something you might have already seen: Videos! You can access them here http://www.tsumino.com/videos.
As that is a new feature that has been implemented on the website, you might experience some issues and problems. If you encounter anything like that we would like to encourage all fo you to join the Discord server by clicking here https://discord.gg/ZCb6nYM.

If you are too cool, though, to join the Discord server and receive real time live support by no other than tweety himself (he is not indian btw but he can imitate it so that you know you receive perfect Microsoft support) you are free to post any issues you might encounter here in this thread.
Some issues like the duration of a video being shown incorrectly have already been addressed there and are being worked on / will be fixed with the push of the next update.

As we have uploaded/are uploading quite the amount of videos we would like to ask for your assistance again in tagging videos (like you are doing with books). The system is the same and the tags we use for books are also being used in videos so you don't have to learn something else to be able to tag the videos! - By that you do not only help us but also your fellow fappers that also like to beat their meat to beautiful 2D ahegao action! Videos will behave the same way as books, you can create lists, add them to your favorites, rate them, blacklist tags you don't wanna see and so on - So, like already mentioned, the same way you would handle books. More features are to come in the future - we will keep you updated about it.

That being said I hope you all are as excited as me and hope to be able to count on your help!
guittar99

Re: Videos are here! (BETA)

Postby guittar99 » 17 Dec 2018, 05:49

That's great, thank you!

I guess that means the download option is almost ready to come back?
Tyrone
Community Leader

Postby Tyrone » 17 Dec 2018, 08:04

guittar99 wrote:That's great, thank you!

I guess that means the download option is almost ready to come back?

How my drunk mate would say: 'Never don't stop believing'
NickDecadist

Postby NickDecadist » 17 Dec 2018, 12:27

Been anon and scouring tsumino depths since a few years ago, just decided to emerge and comment about this new vid thing. Tried it, and woah, the loading times blew me away. Of all the H sites I've gone to, this one made me want to say, good f'in job. Yes, as stated, it's beta and things will happen, but from my current experience, it's working pretty damn well.
NotAClone

Postby NotAClone » 17 Dec 2018, 18:49

Agreed. Good job with the loading times.
Captn9087

Postby Captn9087 » 17 Dec 2018, 19:12

I don't want to be that guy but here goes anyways.

:geek: Could something please be done about the thumbnails? At the moment a lot of them are just bits and pieces of the studio's opening and some are just blank entirely. :geek:

Aside from that it's looking good so far. I've also discovered a burning hatred for captcha and the people who developed it. :lol:
minhvipkk

Postby minhvipkk » 18 Dec 2018, 07:51

Will videos including 3DCG (or, idk, motion comics) in the future?
carero12

Postby carero12 » 18 Dec 2018, 14:58

Dont know where to put this but probably cause of the vid thing happening right now mangas load time is sometimes questionable. Still, good job.
Spoiler:
Monster0125

Postby Monster0125 » 19 Dec 2018, 04:51

I just did my part and looked for every loli video and tagged it.
shadow720

Postby shadow720 » 21 Dec 2018, 06:17

Wow, just found this out when I accidentally the random tab. I'm glad Tsumino is expanding, butttt I'm feel as it may cause trouble down the line. With Hentai Haven now gone and them normie spreading out looking for alternative. Welp, anyway I'm just afraid Tsumino will become too mainstream and be force to take away my precious lolis. :(

Other than that, cool feature.

Return to “Announcements”