Suggestions thread

Strictly discuss Tsumino's development - Feedback, suggestions, bug report, tracking, etc.
renox

Re: Suggestions thread

Postby renox » 27 Nov 2018, 00:53

Sorting option for favorites (but not necessarily limited to it): by the most represented authors in your list. So all the books by most popular author first, then all books by second in popularity etc.
ZSugarAnt

Postby ZSugarAnt » 05 Dec 2018, 08:07

Suggestion for the Love/hate tag system. I like how the Love banner appears on the top-right corner the cover of a donjon you like, but I feel that can be made even better. How about that mark becomes more noticeable the more Loved tags a doujin has. For example, if the is only 1 tag I Love, then the small banner is a light white-is pink, but the more Loved tags it has, the color becomes a hotter pink. Alternatively, it could just have the number of Loved tags in the banner.
ZackOne

Postby ZackOne » 15 Dec 2018, 01:30

Can tsumino developments upload doujins the same as nhentai, hitomi and so on like exactly as their upload schedule... Thank you
Tyrone
Community Leader

Postby Tyrone » 15 Dec 2018, 15:48

ZackOne wrote:Can tsumino developments upload doujins the same as nhentai, hitomi and so on like exactly as their upload schedule... Thank you

So you mean like we did it until a few weeks ago? That's what we do now again
Tweety

Postby Tweety » 15 Dec 2018, 15:56

ZackOne wrote:Can tsumino developments upload doujins the same as nhentai, hitomi and so on like exactly as their upload schedule... Thank you

uh fuck no?
LordSpeed37

Postby LordSpeed37 » 17 Dec 2018, 21:53

Hi everyone, I would like to suggest a Female Teacher tag to help differentiate from the more common male teachers.
Thank you :D
amethystlake

Postby amethystlake » 20 Dec 2018, 01:37

Tag suggestion: irrumatio/face fuck. It's distinct enough from deepthroating and blowjobs that I think it could use its own tag. Love this site, but it is a bit of a bummer that I can't directly search out my #1 fetish. Thanks!

(Sorry if this has been brought up and rejected, but I didn't see it on the last couple pages and I'm not about to go digging through the whole thread to find it)
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 20 Dec 2018, 05:19

amethystlake wrote:Tag suggestion: irrumatio/face fuck. It's distinct enough from deepthroating and blowjobs that I think it could use its own tag. Love this site, but it is a bit of a bummer that I can't directly search out my #1 fetish. Thanks!

(Sorry if this has been brought up and rejected, but I didn't see it on the last couple pages and I'm not about to go digging through the whole thread to find it)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5027 its under pending tags.
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:
amethystlake

Postby amethystlake » 24 Dec 2018, 21:59

Thelonely7 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5027 its under pending tags.

Thanks for letting me know! Still new to the forums, apologies.
HimeNyan

Postby HimeNyan » 12 Jan 2019, 04:28

Would it be possible to make a "choker" tag to differentiate from the "collar" tag? I love both kinds, but imo they are very different, so seeing a collar tag when it's just a choker kinda bums me out. Sorri if there's another, more fitting place to ask this.

Edit: Just found the tag thread, my bad~

Return to “Development & Feedback”