Your First Doujin?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Eyeshield21

Re: Your First Doujin?

Postby Eyeshield21 » 09 Jun 2018, 19:13

My first doujin back from H.S when learning about adult comics was in fact Sailor Moon by http://www.tsumino.com/Books#?Artist=Kuroinu+Juu I remembered looking through all his books cause it wasn't even translated back then and then some other comic who I thought was by him but after looking around I can't find it , not that I'm requesting it but it was a futanari book about Sailor Mercury's character amy or Ami and she hid that from the scouts but then the Sailor venus girl ended up finding out about it and started teasing her a bit citing her arousal wanting to fuck Venus and of course sexual acts ensued. it made like 6 books from what I can remember , back then I didn't care for what I was looking at the time but thinking back on it now I can see why
RBDS

Postby RBDS » 13 Jun 2018, 12:09

man, I remember the first and only hentai artist's works that I fapped to for like the first 5 years of my hentai life was Crimson comics because most of the other hentai I could find had either bad artwork or huge exaggerated body proportions which I'm not into, and I didn't really put effort into finding other good artists back then.
And now that I've searched and found many good artists crimson comics just seem so plain and repetitive in comparison (though some of the works are still quite good) :D
anotherperv

Postby anotherperv » 18 Jun 2018, 03:18

probably like secret plot or slut girl. I think I remember downloading some shit on kazaa back in the day when you used whatever you could. Fred Perry's troll and elf was an early favourite and way ahead of its time but since he's western it might not count. https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/17566 ... ory-memory that one I had only seen untranslated for the longest time so when I got back into hentai seeing it translated was a nice surprise.
anotherperv

Postby anotherperv » 18 Jun 2018, 03:19

oh also alice goes to sexland had some good shit. bondage faeries I read but it didn't do anything for me so I mostly skipped through it.
Roland369

Postby Roland369 » 24 Jul 2018, 07:49

No idea about the real first one but, the first one in memory was Slut Girl.
olin

Postby olin » 26 Jul 2018, 01:51

I remember it was something from Juan Gotoh. Completely Naked at Home, I believe.

Return to “Everything / Anything”