Are any of you ashamed of your fetishes?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Re: Are any of you ashamed of your fetishes?

Postby Korde » 18 Jul 2017, 10:12

Captn9087 wrote:Yes, I am deeply ashamed of my desire to hold hands and talk about the future with the person I love as I gaze into their eyes. I'm such a filthy slut. ;)

Ugh. Disgusting. Can't you at least have a somewhat normale fetish, like Watersports or something?
polygonerror

Postby polygonerror » 19 Jul 2017, 11:54

I am a proud lover of scat and I could give a shit (lol) less about what people think about me.
Just make sure you keep your fetishes to yourself in real life if they are pretty much illegal e.g.: blood and children

TrueProdigy

Postby TrueProdigy » 29 Jul 2017, 00:37

Captn9087 wrote:Yes, I am deeply ashamed of my desire to hold hands and talk about the future with the person I love as I gaze into their eyes. I'm such a filthy slut. ;)

bet you want to get married and raise good kids too you sick bastard.
guittar99

Postby guittar99 » 04 Aug 2017, 16:02

Korde wrote:As I see it, until you decide to act on those urges, people have no right to judge you. Once you do decide to act on them, well, be prepeared to be shunned by the world, but until then, I'd say you're really no different from everyone else.

thank you that's really comforting
loli

Postby loli » 04 Aug 2017, 19:32

I don't think there is any reason to be ashamed of any fetish. I'm a lolicon, obviously, and I don't feel anything about it. It's who I am and I accept it. Pretty much everyone that I know IRL outside of my family knows that I'm a lolicon and they have no problem with me. If you're afraid of people ostracizing you or something, I wouldn't be. Maybe, if you're into gore or something, some people might be against that kind of stuff. However, I have several friends who are into rape, gore, etc. and are very open about it and I have never once ran into anybody who has ostracized them or even insulted them in more than a light-hearted joking way. Hang in there, buddy.
StelasQT

Postby StelasQT » 08 Aug 2017, 16:03

I am not ashamed of my fetishes mainly because I keep any that are the most disturbing (most likely straight shota and incest) in the realms of fiction. I don't indulge in my sick fantasies IRL, so I feel that it is no harm to anyone and only releasing my sexual tensions. Now with some lesser fetishes such as having a girl/man dress as a cow/bull or some spanking, I enjoy experiencing with an actual person with the same fetish. I guess it would really depend on the fetishes someone desires. But there is nothing wrong with feeling ashamed with a fetish, in my opinion, because it is a deterrent from doing something IRL that is a crime or could be morally wrong. Human nature, to me, is fucked in the first place, and is willing to do many things for some sort of pleasure. Its mainly social and moral standards that would equate to feeling ashamed. Having a place like this helps eliminate the things you are ashamed with from your consciousness. So maybe feeling ashamed isn't necessary, but just your mind telling you that it is greatly looked down upon in society, and how that won't assist you from a level of approval from your peers. But that is just my small, silly take on the subject.
NOISE
loxatron

Postby loxatron » 03 Jul 2018, 23:24

i am not ashamed of my fetishes but scared of getting arrested for buying loli doujins at comiket and bringing it back to us, because who knows who will check my luggage and if they will find the loli stuff inside all the thick mother doujins i am going to get. its kind of weird though, how I like really thick and mature mother doujins, but also like loli doujins. I like thicker loli only but still kind of weird.

Edit: I just realized this thread is from summer last year, lol sorry.
DeadOps

Postby DeadOps » 10 Jul 2018, 09:10

Nah, I'm not ashamed of any of my fetishes and I even consider them as normal. Well mine can be considered as "light" near some guy around here.

I just wanted a hairy mama to demonstrate all my love. :lol:

Doujin is love, Doujin is life.
Valintias

Postby Valintias » 11 Jul 2018, 13:38

I'm honestly a pretty vanilla guy, although I always get the biggest hard on for catgirls, foxgirls, wolfgirls, that kind of stuff.
I'm not ashamed of it, but if say, a coworker, asks me what kind of things I'm into. I just say I like big tittes, not wrong and completely socially acceptable.
slickshota

Postby slickshota » 11 Jul 2018, 22:44

I've never found a website that was forum based where it's so openly accepted what I'm into. So not to sound like dork but my answer is going to be a little long. I'm 31 so its only been over the last couple years that I knew what I liked was actually called. I'm pretty heavy into my love for art and stories about incest, lolicon, straight shota and even some other things that I still don't feel totally open about discussing. I've only known one person in my life who I found out was also into those things and anything involving anyone younger than adults. So yeah for a long time I've been ashamed but its also out of necessity for me. I have a job, home, a family and 5 year old. If anyone knew what I was into it would literally ruin my life. I love my family and my life though. So I know all of this will be a seperate part of me. I honestly can say that there's really nothing that hasn't turned me on or I've been into. Accept for things like bdsm and anything with death. Anything with younger age especially I can't get enough of. I really can't afford to be ashamed. I have to live life and accept the person I am. Without hurting those I have. I'm totally brand new to discussing anything like this with anyone. Sorry for the long answer. If anyone who shares my interest wants to say Hi to me it'd be nice to meet people. lol :D Seriously though I'm socially award.

Return to “Everything / Anything”