Are any of you ashamed of your fetishes?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Sk8t3

Re: Are any of you ashamed of your fetishes?

Postby Sk8t3 » 30 Jul 2018, 22:41

Yeah I get it, usually Im more open to stuff and also sometimes ignore anything that doesnt interest me.

But 1st, I dont feel shame on some stuff I like cause Im actually sane enough to distinguish which is real or fantasy.
For ex.: I like reading incest stories but I have no sexual attraction towards my relatives.
I read loli/shota stuff but in real life, i find kids disgusting.
I love monstergirls cause they just dont exist in real life.
I have a small Hair fetish, idk why. . .
And many more.
But there is one that I'm ashamed of, maybe because I'm OBSESSED with it. Its DOUBLE PENETRATION, not when a girl puts sex toys in two of her holes or violated by a tentacle monster, but its when 1 girl getting it on/surrounded by 2 or more men, all at the same time. To say with my obsession, I go to Tsumino regularly and click on an unfamiliar artist to see all their works, then go to put a 'Tag' filter and add 'DoublePenetration/&GangBang/&GroupSex/&Threesome/&ReverseHarem/&Slut' tags, and when I find some I Favorite it and add to a 'My List' simply called 'DP', which contains over 30+ pages of DP Favorites. It became my 1st priority in Tsumino.

My shame skyrockets when rape is included but besides that, I find it hot when a single female character getting and taking on 2 or more men at the same time with consent and romantic feelings. (I'm a straight dude btw)

Other than that, for some reason, I find 'Cheating/Netorare/Netori/Netorase/Reverse Netorare' kinda hot, then shame comes in and reminds me this stuff could happen in real life.

(I'm a dude who's just paranoid of his future perception of his future relationship.)
randomman

Postby randomman » 31 Jul 2018, 03:16

It's kind of nice knowing that so many people have a loli fetish, because I am also one of those people. It's been slowly fading away, but every once in while, I will still look. Much more recently, it's been related to milfs and mom type women, and I have much less qualms about that. Because hey, who doesn't like a good mom?
Roland369

Postby Roland369 » 03 Aug 2018, 18:27

I have not internalized any shame but, I would never admit to liking Shota X Milf or Rape irl.

I have 0 desire of doing this in reality so, I don't see what the big deal is

Similar to Valintias, I say something that's acceptable if questioned irl. If asked, I'll fake shyness and aversion to the subject and "cave in" and say big boobs and long hair or some other generic shit that won't freak out normies.
anotherperv

Postby anotherperv » 03 Aug 2018, 19:31

I'm not saying anything but if I kept listening to HV's of futa on male while reading futa on male I'd probably be ashamed to say it.
blakroz42

Postby blakroz42 » 05 Aug 2018, 01:21

Who could ever be ashamed of Catgirls?
Catgirls are love, Catgirls are life, If Catgirls were real, I'd make one my wife.
Catgirls do not require bounciness. To be a true Catgirl, one must be in tune with their inner "Nya~"
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Postby Korde » 06 Aug 2018, 13:36

blakroz42 wrote:Who could ever be ashamed of Catgirls?

Pretty sure dogs would be. I've heard tell there is quite a bit of public shaming in the canine world. Nobody wants to be forced to wear the cone of shame.
anotherperv

Postby anotherperv » 08 Aug 2018, 13:58

Korde wrote:
blakroz42 wrote:Who could ever be ashamed of Catgirls?

Pretty sure dogs would be. I've heard tell there is quite a bit of public shaming in the canine world. Nobody wants to be forced to wear the cone of shame.

relevant https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/4318/neko-manma-

Return to “Everything / Anything”