Sad Panda Problems on Exhentai.org? Solutions Here!

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Retrogamer

Re: Sad Panda Problems on Exhentai.org? Solutions Here!

Postby Retrogamer » 01 Sep 2017, 03:58

kurotsuno wrote:Ex hentai is trash ._.

Ex is good to finding, rare, untranslated doujins
SwiftHentai

Postby SwiftHentai » 04 Dec 2017, 23:43

Ex just fukin broke for me. Can't log in anymore RIP
Jabberwok

Postby Jabberwok » 28 Apr 2018, 09:31

anybody know how to make the login appears?
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Postby Korde » 29 Apr 2018, 00:52

Jabberwok wrote:anybody know how to make the login appears?

Go to e-hentai.org and click on the "my home" tab at the top of the page. Will take you to the login page. Once you login on e- hentai, you'llbe able to get into exhentai by going to the site.
mattks

Postby mattks » 23 May 2018, 15:19

Hello, I could login without problems for years. First login to e-hentai.org or just delete the cookie first, of course. But now suddenly I get the sad panda no matter what. Often I can't even reach the main page of e-hentai.org, it just doesn't show anything. However I can reach it with a VPN. However I can't get to exhentai, it always shows the panda - on any device, even in apps.

I even created a new account, also with VPN, and even that gets a panda. I don't know if this might be the (dumb, self-important) 1 week rule, though. Definitely annoying in checking things out, or just fair accessibility.

Any clue what might be going on? Does it work for ANYONE right now (also people just don't want to give feedback on this, what the hell is wrong with everyone)?

Accidentally I did a few REPORTS of guro/snuff galleries a few hours before this happened. I have no clue if this has anything to do with it, becuase they "don't like reports" and immediately ban everyone they disagree with. Even then this would be a crazy effort.
mattks

Postby mattks » 25 May 2018, 16:24

Okay, so this is either one of these forums where you go along with the "clue" and do exactly what I merely complained about as a side-remark (no-one giving feedback, like a most ordinary human being), feeling very cleverand masturbating about your cleverness and funniness going "hihihihi" - or where you just stare mouthagape, forming an "o" (and like a total dumbass), after reading something, and forgetting you were supposed to say something...

Strangely this is always revealed to be the group of people in "perverted places" when one talks seriously or just asks for a little feedback. (So let me just mention I make E-V-E-R-Y SINGLE ONE of you my personal mortal enemy. You showed you suck enough. Bye, a**holes.)
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Postby Korde » 25 May 2018, 20:03

mattks wrote:Okay, so this is either one of these forums where you go along with the "clue" and do exactly what I merely complained about as a side-remark (no-one giving feedback, like a most ordinary human being), feeling very cleverand masturbating about your cleverness and funniness going "hihihihi" - or where you just stare mouthagape, forming an "o" (and like a total dumbass), after reading something, and forgetting you were supposed to say something...

Strangely this is always revealed to be the group of people in "perverted places" when one talks seriously or just asks for a little feedback. (So let me just mention I make E-V-E-R-Y SINGLE ONE of you my personal mortal enemy. You showed you suck enough. Bye, a**holes.)
Jesus christ man. It's a slow forum. There were all of three posts across the entire board in the time between your posts.

If you try acting a little nicer, people might just lend you a hand.

Return to “Everything / Anything”