New Tags + Bug Fixes.

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Maukka

Re: New Tags + Bug Fixes.

Postby Maukka » 24 Oct 2017, 03:43

Scarlet Spy wrote:
YaKnow wrote:
Scarlet Spy wrote:
You can always just exclude the Plump tag from the search.

That's the problem, you can exclude plump to get non-plump BBW but you can't exclude BBW to get just plump girls.

Just.... search for the plump tag??? :shock:

If you search for plump it will ONLY show books that have the plump tag in them, so it excludes non-plump girls by default.
Spoiler:

I don't get your logic lol :lol:

Have you not read the description of the plump tag? It says it must be paired with BBW and thus currently there are only 2 doujins that have it without the BBW tag and I'm not sure if those are like that for a proper reason(plump loli or otherwise not big or beatiful despite being plump)
Lists:Sexually Ignorant, No vanilla sex(for the most part)
I'm making videogames!
Scarlet Spy

Postby Scarlet Spy » 24 Oct 2017, 04:31

Maukka wrote:
Scarlet Spy wrote:
YaKnow wrote:
That's the problem, you can exclude plump to get non-plump BBW but you can't exclude BBW to get just plump girls.

Just.... search for the plump tag??? :shock:

If you search for plump it will ONLY show books that have the plump tag in them, so it excludes non-plump girls by default.
Spoiler:

I don't get your logic lol :lol:

Have you not read the description of the plump tag? It says it must be paired with BBW and thus currently there are only 2 doujins that have it without the BBW tag and I'm not sure if those are like that for a proper reason(plump loli or otherwise not big or beatiful despite being plump)

If it's like this, then someone just forgot to add the bbw tag to them. Simple.
This is a totally different case, and It's called "bad editting".

That's why I said in the OP post and its also been said several time on past announcements regarding tags. "Always be sure to tag things properly."
However, people just don't listen sometimes y'know? :roll:

Here's some of the tagging threads I mentioned:

A comprehensive guide to tagging
FOR UPLOADERS AND EDITORS: PARODY TAGS AND CHARACTER RULES
You like art? Cool. I like art too! Then why not come check my deviant art or pixiv to see my art!? Thank you, in advance! ^^
Remilia is a cutie.
DO NOT send me upload requests, ask our uploaders for that. ;)
YaKnow

Postby YaKnow » 25 Oct 2017, 00:09

-
Last edited by YaKnow on 29 Mar 2018, 13:29, edited 1 time in total.
Scarlet Spy

Postby Scarlet Spy » 25 Oct 2017, 04:54

YaKnow wrote:[/snip/

You're missing the point. The problem isn't that "plump" manga aren't being tagged as BBW, it's that the rules force them to. Let me put it like this; say I wanted to find something with small breasts, I would use "pettanko". If I wanted to find something with exaggeratedly giant breasts, I would use "huge breasts". But if I wanted to find big breast without the ones on the far end of the size spectrum, I would use "large breast" and exclude "huge breasts".
Plump is a subset of BBW meaning that its only function is to exclude plump from the rest of the BBW tags. You can't use it to find manga with characters that of only plump but not on the larger end of BBW.

I don't get it. I fail to understand what you mean, I'm really sorry.

Here, let me explain the system:

Searching BBW -Plump (or just -Plump) = BBW girls that arent plump, in other words, any other BBW that doesn't fall in the category 'plump' (a.k.a really big girls).
Searching Plump = ONLY books that have plump girls.
Searching BBW only = all of them.

BBW is working as a super category, that should be used for general searches. While its children category "Plump", is being used as to either show a small portion of the super, or to see the rest of the super. this way, any plump girl is (by default) also a BBW girl, while you can still find only them if you want..

Same happens to Large Breasts and Huge breasts. By default, any Huge breast is also Large, so huge breasts are always tagged as Large as well. As you said, if you want to find large breasts only, you just exclude huge from the search. If you want to find only huge ones, just type search for huge and it will show only the huge ones.
In other words, it's the same thing here: Large breats is the super category, while huge are its children.
You like art? Cool. I like art too! Then why not come check my deviant art or pixiv to see my art!? Thank you, in advance! ^^
Remilia is a cutie.
DO NOT send me upload requests, ask our uploaders for that. ;)

Return to “Announcements”