What do your lists look like?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
nextgenxxx1

What do your lists look like?

Postby nextgenxxx1 » 14 Mar 2018, 15:53

Hey guys. Just wondering what your lists look like. I have 9 full and 1 left empty. Need some ideas xP
clawz161

Re: What do your lists look like?

Postby clawz161 » 15 Mar 2018, 10:16

My lists are pretty general things: Hot, Funny, Magical Artifact(a tag that applies to TONS of things yet when i make a post trying to get the tag added it gets ignored so i just stockpile them altogether),Awesome, and Watch Later(Where i keep things that look interesting that i never go back and look on) It's a shit show man i gotta tell ya, but it works out.
lolineko69

Postby lolineko69 » 17 Mar 2018, 09:47

"Watch Later" list for doujins... :?:

my lists are
- Plan to Read
- Fantasy
- Gangbang
- Harem
- Huge Boobs
- Incest
- Kemonomimi
- Loli
- Public Use
- Stomach Bulge
clawz161

Postby clawz161 » 17 Mar 2018, 11:59

lolineko69 wrote:"Watch Later" list for doujins... :?:

It's taken from literally every streaming site that has a "check this out later" type thing, also if you want people to know you're talking to them you should quote
Laszlo

Postby Laszlo » 23 Mar 2018, 23:23

"Positive Happiness"
"In progress but for real"
"Pfft"

... Not sure what I was thinking when I made these lists, but I was clearly doing something right.
Maukka

Postby Maukka » 24 Mar 2018, 13:14

nextgenxxx1 wrote:Hey guys. Just wondering what your lists look like. I have 9 full and 1 left empty. Need some ideas xP

If I had an empty list I'd probably make it about meaningful blindfolds, so anything that actually mentions that character is blindfolded. Something similar for collars could be good too.

clawz161 wrote:My lists are pretty general things: Hot, Funny, Magical Artifact(a tag that applies to TONS of things yet when i make a post trying to get the tag added it gets ignored so i just stockpile them altogether),Awesome, and Watch Later(Where i keep things that look interesting that i never go back and look on) It's a shit show man i gotta tell ya, but it works out.
Does your artifact list include any magical collars? You might want to add http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/27493/p-boy and probably all of Nise Dragon Blood http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/13161/ ... on-blood-1 to your magical artifact list.

Anyway my lists are:
No vanilla sex(except imagined or barely noticeable) I haven't bothered adding anything that has males/females only tags(if I wanted say yaoi without anal that's easy enough to search for). Works that are so confident in their own fetish that they don't even bother to include vanilla usually do that fetish super well. I really wish vanilla/normal sex would get a tag since often if I'm looking for something specific most of it ends up being just vanilla with a little bit of the thing I actually wanted. Kaimeiji Yu's Harem Academy would probably be my favorite of these but sadly it hasn't been uploaded here.

Sexual misunderstandings whether due to lies, jumping to wrong conclusions or something else also includes some stuff where there isn't really a misunderstanding but just ignorance about sex which I might eventually want to separate to a different list. Also trying to decide if I want to include mind control caused misunderstandings about sex so far I haven't since it usually has such a different feeling but I suppose I should since I could just filter mind control if I didn't want them.

Thought of as Object/Animal (by others or self) I just yesterday noticed that there's a forniphilia tag which should include all the object ones in this, seems like I've come across surprisingly few works where they insist someone is an animal instead of a human.

Certain mix of femdom, yaoi, feminization and crossdressing not sure how to best describe it, maybe as femdom(or maledom) where the dom's goal is to make the guy girly and to please other guys(or in some instances other girls).

In a Cage or Box, used to be just for boxes so haven't added many cages(since the gloryhole and wormhole tags got added I got enough room to do a Human Luggage list which sort overlapped with boxes so I decided to make this more about confined spaces that you can move around in).

Special Collar list is for collars that do stuff other than what normal collars do.

Pity Sex, doesn't actually have to be sex just something done thinking along the lines of "It can't be helped" or "I'm his only option".

Identity Rewrite is a list I made after reading http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/17756/ ... isetsu-ni- but there doesn't seem to be that much stuff like it.

Wheelchair amputee tag is nice and all but there's no tag for people unable to walk that includes people with legs so thought wheelchair would be nice but I suppose I could call it handicapped or something since I don't actually care about the wheelchair itself.

Already mentioned it but Human Luggage is for when a human is (at least implied) to be transported in a bag, basket, box or some other item.

Any suggestions for stuff to add to these would be appreciated(especially for misunderstanding and no sex).
Lists:Sexually Ignorant, No vanilla sex(for the most part)
I'm making videogames!
clawz161

Postby clawz161 » 24 Mar 2018, 18:50

Maukka wrote:probably all of Nise Dragon Blood http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/13161/ ... on-blood-1 to your magical artifact list.

Dragon blood's in watch later(i'm not really into stuff like that with multiple chapters, i don't have the time, most of the stuff in my watch later is 150-200+ pages) As for the other one i don't read yaoi so they're not part of my lists

Magical Artifact

There's my list for it

Funny too

Just keep in mind my sense of humor is pretty fucked a times haha
Eyeshield21

Postby Eyeshield21 » 06 Jun 2018, 21:24

My List consists of only 2 Categories I'm just cramming them in bulk, during off days I usually sort little of them after a proper read since I mostly preview 3-4 pgs after it's thumbnail and can tell whether it might be satisfying or not
Those Lists are Personal intrigue This mostly consists of single chapters and Fully translated H-books from artists I personally enjoy following , I don't know how to Hyperlink "personal Intrigue" so you'd have a general idea what it looks like , I might make a separate list called tasteful Oshiri if anybody knows that term without looking it up kudos :D I'm mostly looking through that nowadays
and my 2nd List is Suprised Yet Aroused Section and that list consists of my very least favorite tags Futanari being high up the list and Bestiality being a close 2nd ... 3 &4 would be Yuri and tentacles , I purged most of them by removal so it's looking cleaner now .

so that's my list for the most part , the Rest are in Favorites and it's Crammed with stuff
Oh before that I saw your tag and you wanted one for your Misunderstanding list .. here you go maukka http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/6383/stop-you-intend-to-rape-me-right-just-like-in-an-ero-doujin-

Return to “Everything / Anything”