is there any way to stop seeing blacklisted doujiins entirely?

Discussion about uploading onto Tsumino. Topics can range from discussing what is allowed and disallowed, incorrect tagging, missing pages, wrong pages, etc
Biodeamon

is there any way to stop seeing blacklisted doujiins entirely?

Postby Biodeamon » 10 Jun 2018, 00:50

Is there any way to completely stop seeing blacklisted doujiins entirely? For some covers I really would rather not see the usual inbred bastard or fat degenerate on the cover, but unfortunately my eyesight is too good for just the usual graying out of covers to prevent me from seeing them.

Is there any way to completely omit them from results entirely? I really am getting tired of seeing that crap
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Re: is there any way to stop seeing blacklisted doujiins entirely?

Postby Korde » 10 Jun 2018, 20:47

Biodeamon wrote:Is there any way to completely stop seeing blacklisted doujiins entirely? For some covers I really would rather not see the usual inbred bastard or fat degenerate on the cover, but unfortunately my eyesight is too good for just the usual graying out of covers to prevent me from seeing them.

Is there any way to completely omit them from results entirely? I really am getting tired of seeing that crap

Why yes, yes there is. read this thread to find out how.

Return to “Doujin Talk”