So, I've made this "Artist CG" work...

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
pedro234

So, I've made this "Artist CG" work...

Postby pedro234 » 01 Jul 2018, 18:51

Well, any opinions? :)

tags: loli, fingering, ahegao, rape(i guess? by the look on her face)
character: Eri, from Boku no Hero manga
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=69503362
Korde
Location: Recently moved into your mind. Ooh, that thought looks risky. Best file it away for future use.

Re: So, I've made this "Artist CG" work...

Postby Korde » 03 Jul 2018, 11:43

pedro234 wrote:Well, any opinions? :)

tags: loli, fingering, ahegao, rape(i guess? by the look on her face)
character: Eri, from Boku no Hero manga
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php ... d=69503362

Not bad. A bit of technical feedback though.

1). Line of sight on the eyes for pic one in the set is off. It is extremely difficult for a human or animal to look in different directions with each eye, generally both pupils will line up on the same path. When they don't, it messes up the flow of the picture and makes things feel off. Just something to keep in mind.

2). Colors feel flat, which makes the picture feel devoid of life. I took the liberty of looking at some of the other pics on your account, and that Tooru pic you have was so much better in this regard. The Kitsune pic, while not perfect, was better in the coloring as well. Remember, even lolis have a flow and curve to their bodies. They aren't cardboard cutouts.

One thing I suggest for the coloring, other than looking at other pieces on Pixiv to see different ways they implement it, is you could watch some artists streams on Pixiv Sketch. Try different things, and find a method that works best for the style that you want of course. But seeing the workflow of others can always help to give one some inspiration on how to improve and proceed.

The hands are really well drawn. Hands and feet are some of the hardest parts of the body to draw, so you are doing really well there.

Also, one more little piece of advice. If you are going to be using Pixiv as a platform, It would be worth it to learn the tags. You can tag in strictly English if you want, but as Pixiv is primarily a Japanese consumer base, tagging with the Japanese tags will make it easier for a wider audience to find your works. And as Pixiv is currently in the process of implementing translations of their tags into English, Korean, and Chinese, it will overall be easier going forward.

Return to “Everything / Anything”