Pages Not Loading Or Extremely Slow

Strictly discuss Tsumino's development - Feedback, suggestions, bug report, tracking, etc.
shanahan

Pages Not Loading Or Extremely Slow

Postby shanahan » 11 Jul 2018, 01:11

For the past month or so it has suddenly become very hard to read anything on the site. The pages will either load extremely slow or not at all. They will also sometimes just stop loading and suddenly disappear and that also happens to fully loaded pages occasionally as well. With a bit of finagling of reloading the web page and duplicating tabs, I can get the image to fully load but it will only last for about a couple pages before I have to do it all again. Occasionally it will let me read no problem so not entirely sure what is going on.

First of all not sure if this is a problem on my end or the site's. I did kind of move bedrooms and hooked up some extra stuff to the internet so I could connect to it, so that may be part of the problem. However, all other websites I visit load just fine, if not a little slowly sometimes. It's seems to be just Tsumino that has problems with loading images for me.
Tweety

Re: Pages Not Loading Or Extremely Slow

Postby Tweety » 11 Jul 2018, 10:27

seems like you browse at the same time as our daily backups, which cause the site to slow down a bit for an hour or so.
shanahan

Postby shanahan » 11 Jul 2018, 23:05

I'm usually browsing anytime time around 12AM-5AM US Central Time.
yellow8

Postby yellow8 » 27 Jul 2018, 12:45

Having the same issues also. I checked on 2 different browsers, and on my phone and the same doujin choices have there images not load. https://i.imgur.com/HGR1GOL.jpg What I'm seeing in all my stuff.
shanahan

Postby shanahan » 02 Aug 2018, 02:06

I get those loaded just fine. For me it's the actual pages in the books.
shanahan

Postby shanahan » 02 Aug 2018, 02:19

UPDATE: On a whim I tried opening Tsumino with Firefox instead of Google Chrome and the pages are loading like it's nothing. Not sure if it's an addon I have or just Chrome itself but apparently it has issues with this site.

Return to “Development & Feedback”