The missing one

Need help finding a certain Doujin? Know the content but not the name? Ask here!
Kinkuru

The missing one

Postby Kinkuru » 11 Aug 2018, 05:36

As stated in the subject line, I noticed that the Break Blue series of doujinshi by TANABE was missing the Break Blue Blood Edge doujin. I was wondering if someone had not noticed or was merely waiting for a better quality scan to show up before uploading it. It’s already up in a few other places, which I why I’m surprised it isn’t up here.
kanmuri89

Re: The missing one

Postby kanmuri89 » 11 Aug 2018, 05:53

Might want to request it in the Upload Requests thread, instead.

Dislikes : Guro, Gangbang, Yaoi, Tentacles, Dirty Old Man, BBM
Kinkuru

Postby Kinkuru » 11 Aug 2018, 06:13

Other then that piece of business, the only other doujinshi I cannot refind is one I read years ago involving a guy spending...50,000 yen I believe it was? To spend a night with his crush. The ending involved finding out that his crush liked him back and that the mutual friend had helped them out, as the girl wa stop shy to assert her feelings on her own. And the money was just because she needed some cash... only other detail I can remember is that the crush had a perfect facade that melts over the course of the h, and he last Panama has the guy grabbing the mutual female friend by the face with an iron death claw... the move, not an actual device. Ring anyone’s bell?
Zephyr1337

Postby Zephyr1337 » 15 Aug 2018, 04:51

That could be Pay By Love by Homunculus. It's in the Bashful Break tank

Return to “Doujin Hunt Request!”