Brother sister romance story

Need help finding a certain Doujin? Know the content but not the name? Ask here!
SneekyPeaks

Brother sister romance story

Postby SneekyPeaks » 14 Sep 2018, 12:05

I have been racking my brain and trying to find this for days now, it stopped being about the fapping a long time ago and now it's just a goal of mine to find this story again.

From what I recall there's this brother who gets stood up or broken up with or whatever by his girlfriend but he already has a reservation for an expensive restaurant. I don't remember if he's the one asking or if his sister asks him but either way it's decided that she'll go instead of his now ex. The sister however is basically depressed and/or a shut in with messy hair and baggy clothes. She then turns up at the restaurant being absolutely gorgeous after essentially cleaning herself up and putting on a nice dress. They drink some wine and I think he gets drunk... or both of them. Anyways they go home and have some good incestuous sex. I also believe there was a short follow up chapter, or them going to an onsen... I may be mixing things up.

Lastly what I remember the most about this was that the artist had this way of drawing eyes that just made your heart skip a couple of beats, and I think the chapter ended on the girl being happy and looking at you.

I don't know how many different hentai I have looked through on here and not found it and it's driving me mad. I looked through all the stuff in the NEET/Hikki tag with no luck so it's probable that it's not on here as well. I remember reading this story back several years ago on Fakku and Pururin.

Oh yeah I also recall that this story was made into a hentai anime episode as well, though it really lost a lot in the art department.

I'm thankful for any suggestions as to what this is.
Heiver

Re: Brother sister romance story

Postby Heiver » 14 Sep 2018, 19:01

Sounds like "Smile Again" which is the first two stories in the "First Love" tankoubon.

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/19931/first-love
SneekyPeaks

Re: Brother sister romance story

Postby SneekyPeaks » 15 Sep 2018, 00:13

Heiver wrote:Sounds like "Smile Again" which is the first two stories in the "First Love" tankoubon.

http://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/19931/first-love

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much.

Return to “Doujin Hunt Request!”