Videos are here! (BETA)

News / announcements will be posted in this forum by staff.
Tyrone
Community Leader

Re: Videos are here! (BETA)

Postby Tyrone » 21 Dec 2018, 09:13

shadow720 wrote:Wow, just found this out when I accidentally the random tab. I'm glad Tsumino is expanding, butttt I'm feel as it may cause trouble down the line. With Hentai Haven now gone and them normie spreading out looking for alternative. Welp, anyway I'm just afraid Tsumino will become too mainstream and be force to take away my precious lolis. :(

Other than that, cool feature.

We only taking them down from the Discord. Eibon has lost in Blackjack against the FBI which made him spill the beans. So no lolis in Discord but safe on the site
Lasal123

Postby Lasal123 » 22 Dec 2018, 08:40

By the gods I hope tsumino doesn't get zapped like HH. It'd like it to stay lowkey. We came from losing pururin, I dont wanna go through that again.
Tyrone
Community Leader

Postby Tyrone » 22 Dec 2018, 13:01

Lasal123 wrote:By the gods I hope tsumino doesn't get zapped like HH. It'd like it to stay lowkey. We came from losing pururin, I dont wanna go through that again.

issa safe
serenade

Postby serenade » 29 Dec 2018, 01:57

This right now lead me to finding a series i like for the story got animated

good job
niroen

Postby niroen » 02 Jan 2019, 02:48

obviousdummy

Postby obviousdummy » 07 Feb 2019, 13:11

jampolo

Postby jampolo » 06 Mar 2019, 15:34

So it it going to get new uploads anytime soon or are you trying to focus on debugging first?
Lasal123

Postby Lasal123 » 04 Apr 2019, 08:24

Tyrone wrote:G'day fellow fappers and lovers of hentai

It might have been a while since you were informed about new features that have been implemented on the website. Now is the time, though, to announce something you might have already seen: Videos! You can access them here http://www.tsumino.com/videos.
As that is a new feature that has been implemented on the website, you might experience some issues and problems. If you encounter anything like that we would like to encourage all fo you to join the Discord server by clicking here https://discord.gg/ZCb6nYM.

If you are too cool, though, to join the Discord server and receive real time live support by no other than tweety himself (he is not indian btw but he can imitate it so that you know you receive perfect Microsoft support) you are free to post any issues you might encounter here in this thread.
Some issues like the duration of a video being shown incorrectly have already been addressed there and are being worked on / will be fixed with the push of the next update.

As we have uploaded/are uploading quite the amount of videos we would like to ask for your assistance again in tagging videos (like you are doing with books). The system is the same and the tags we use for books are also being used in videos so you don't have to learn something else to be able to tag the videos! - By that you do not only help us but also your fellow fappers that also like to beat their meat to beautiful 2D ahegao action! Videos will behave the same way as books, you can create lists, add them to your favorites, rate them, blacklist tags you don't wanna see and so on - So, like already mentioned, the same way you would handle books. More features are to come in the future - we will keep you updated about it.

That being said I hope you all are as excited as me and hope to be able to count on your help!

So you guys have time to add videos but can't add the download feature back?

Return to “Announcements”