Tag Uncensored just 8 pages?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
Behla

Tag Uncensored just 8 pages?

Postby Behla » 16 Jan 2019, 12:55

Yo
Is it cause of the Fakku problem? cause there were like 80+ pages of uncensored stuff and now there are just 8 D:
pocongmaster

Re: Tag Uncensored just 8 pages?

Postby pocongmaster » 19 Jan 2019, 22:36

Yeah, it seems like they already removed all the Fakku titled hentai manga and doujin or our Lord and Savior sehki's account got terminated, either way, they don't exist anymore. I've heard Fakku filed a lawsuit againts tsumino, that might be the reason. Yet good thing I've already downloaded a good amount of Fakku manga, about 1300s of them(almost 50 GB), yet still just a third of the original amount available on tsumino. Some of them Fakku books. I might uploaded 'em somewhere else if you and the others want it. Since it is implausible to do here.
Spoiler:

cheezez

Postby cheezez » 19 Jan 2019, 23:50

pocongmaster wrote:Yeah, it seems like they already removed all the Fakku titled hentai manga and doujin or our Lord and Savior sehki's account got terminated, either way, they don't exist anymore. I've heard Fakku filed a lawsuit againts tsumino, that might be the reason. Yet good thing I've already downloaded a good amount of Fakku manga, about 1300s of them(almost 50 GB), yet still just a third of the original amount available on tsumino. Some of them Fakku books. I might uploaded 'em somewhere else if you and the others want it. Since it is implausible to do here.
Spoiler:

If you upload 'em like, in a Zip file somewhere, a link would be wholeheartedly appreciated.
Judgmental1

Postby Judgmental1 » 20 Jan 2019, 00:47

pocongmaster wrote:Yeah, it seems like they already removed all the Fakku titled hentai manga and doujin or our Lord and Savior sehki's account got terminated, either way, they don't exist anymore. I've heard Fakku filed a lawsuit againts tsumino, that might be the reason. Yet good thing I've already downloaded a good amount of Fakku manga, about 1300s of them(almost 50 GB), yet still just a third of the original amount available on tsumino. Some of them Fakku books. I might uploaded 'em somewhere else if you and the others want it. Since it is implausible to do here.
Spoiler:

Yo' sing me up for the Fakku uploads, let me know when it happens and where I can't find it here I don't use dischord. Thanks in advance
DingDongHard

Postby DingDongHard » 20 Jan 2019, 07:47

Shit. I had probably half of those Favorited, I was wondering why half my favorites folder disappeared. Can I get added to this list of people hoping for an upload?
Tyrone
Community Leader

Postby Tyrone » 20 Jan 2019, 10:17

cheezez

Postby cheezez » 21 Jan 2019, 16:41

Tyrone wrote:Image

Why must you tease us with this information
gelion1337

Postby gelion1337 » 25 Jan 2019, 04:14

Spoiler:

Sign me up for that too, m8. Thanks.
terryman

Postby terryman » 28 Jan 2019, 12:08

Tyrone wrote:Image

torrent pls?
cheezez

Postby cheezez » 29 Jan 2019, 05:43

Is anyone actually going to post a torrent for these lost doujins? Or were we just teased for that?

Return to “Everything / Anything”