Mother incest/inseki doujin

Need help finding a certain Doujin? Know the content but not the name? Ask here!
jiyoan

Mother incest/inseki doujin

Postby jiyoan » 13 Apr 2019, 15:48

1. Title: can't remember
2. Artist: no idea, but art style didn't look too old
3. tags: mother, incest/inseki, nakadashi, cheating?, probably not shota/straight shota but could be (the MC is more like a late teen), no color whatsoever
4. describe cover art: cover has a bright haired woman having sex I think (sorry it's pretty vague and common)
5. describe story: this kid caught his mom having sex (not sure if with his father or with someone else) when really young, few years later somehow his mother disappears (dies or divorces? can't remember) and then his father finds a new woman with dark hair that wants to get along with the kid, but he says to her if she really wants to get along then she will have to accept him fully with a sexual meaning and then they have kinda happy sex with him cumming inside her, doujin ends with him getting along with her as a family
6. I think the kid had blonde hair, foster mom used a ponytail before sex

I'm looking for a doujin that has probably been deleted here, one of my favorites mother/son ones. Thanks in advance for any help.
JustMe

Re: Mother incest/inseki doujin

Postby JustMe » 13 Apr 2019, 23:18

jiyoan wrote:1. Title: can't remember
3. tags: mother, incest/inseki, nakadashi, cheating?, probably not shota/straight shota but could be (the MC is more like a late teen), no color whatsoever
4. describe cover art: cover has a bright haired woman having sex I think (sorry it's pretty vague and common)
5. describe story: this kid caught his mom having sex (not sure if with his father or with someone else) when really young, few years later somehow his mother disappears (dies or divorces? can't remember) and then his father finds a new woman with dark hair that wants to get along with the kid, but he says to her if she really wants to get along then she will have to accept him fully with a sexual meaning and then they have kinda happy sex with him cumming inside her, doujin ends with him getting along with her as a family
I'm looking for a doujin that has probably been deleted here, one of my favorites mother/son ones. Thanks in advance for any help.

Could it be this either of these?
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1345226.html
https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/22240 ... aruka-san-
Helping people masturbate.
jiyoan

Re: Mother incest/inseki doujin

Postby jiyoan » 16 Apr 2019, 14:02

JustMe wrote:
jiyoan wrote:1. Title: can't remember

Could it be this either of these?
https://hitomi.la/galleries/1345226.html
https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/22240 ... aruka-san-
No, I'm sure it didn't have color

Return to “Doujin Hunt Request!”