Is Site Slow?

Anything goes, talk about whatever your sick heart desires
carero12

Is Site Slow?

Postby carero12 » 28 Apr 2019, 09:18

Is site slow or is it only for me ? Pages load time is ok but thumbnails take forever ;c Any other site loads for me ok and only tsumino kinda slow af, im very sad ;cccc
Spoiler:
Lasal123

Re: Is Site Slow?

Postby Lasal123 » 06 Jun 2019, 11:34

Not just you. I'm on mobile 99% of the time. Ipad pro, latest software, good internet connection. But the site is extremely slow.
Adding something to favs takes multiple clicks, going back to index takes forever, pages are slow to load too. But when I compare it to something like nhentai, nhentai seems way faster. Pages load fast, favs added with one click, no waiting 15 seconds to go back to favs or home. Idk why it's so slow now, tsumino used to be fast.
Tweety

Postby Tweety » 06 Jun 2019, 12:22

during certain periods the site does slow down due to the amount of traffic we get, we never thought we'd have a scaling issue but the amount of people that use the site was unthinkable to us.

be patient, usually resolves itself in 10-15 minutes. permanent fix will be implemented during the next update.
lolineko69

Postby lolineko69 » 06 Jun 2019, 12:33

i thought it was just on my end, so other's are experiencing it too. one of the reasons i prefer Tsumino over other sides is because it loads the fastest, i stuck with Tsumino even during that period where the uploads stopped but now even Nhentai feels faster, i still prefer Tsumino's lists, favorites and tag system over Nhentai though, i kinda find it messy when searching for doujins in there since they have multiple copies of everything, there's uploads with only chapters 1-4, another copy with chapters 1-7 and so on, so you usually see 12 pages of something when in reality if you take out the duplicates and the ones with less chapters, you'd probably only have 6 pages in your search.
Lasal123

Postby Lasal123 » 06 Jun 2019, 14:13

lolineko69 wrote:i thought it was just on my end, so other's are experiencing it too. one of the reasons i prefer Tsumino over other sides is because it loads the fastest, i stuck with Tsumino even during that period where the uploads stopped but now even Nhentai feels faster, i still prefer Tsumino's lists, favorites and tag system over Nhentai though, i kinda find it messy when searching for doujins in there since they have multiple copies of everything, there's uploads with only chapters 1-4, another copy with chapters 1-7 and so on, so you usually see 12 pages of something when in reality if you take out the duplicates and the ones with less chapters, you'd probably only have 6 pages in your search.

Exactly. The only reason I've been around so long since the days of pururin is BECAUSE the site is so organized. No other site can compare to the how organized tsumino is.

Return to “Everything / Anything”