DomBB

Re: Ask an uninformed and lonely mod

Postby DomBB » 25 May 2019, 00:22

Thelonely7 wrote:
DomBB wrote:
Thelonely7 wrote:Do you want one?

N O

cmon man yall did that 3 years ago lmao

I have only been a mod for 1 and 1/2 years man before my time.

this is one of the biggest hentai doujin sites and prob is the forum is too underappreciated lmao.

also im not first anymore and im tired of that. my website from before is already dead so theres also that
DomBB always approves.

ANTI GUMGUM

Spoiler:
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 27 May 2019, 23:27

Well seems like no more questions for now so I guess I will ask one of my own. What do you guys think of the current state of the tags on the site? Are books being tagged properly, do you think some tags should be removed, should a tag always apply to another tag(threesome and group) yet isn't tagged as such? Let me know what you guys think of the way the site is currently tagging them.
editing like a boss all day everyday.
now for a single smile because that's all that is allowed. :evil:
lolineko69

Postby lolineko69 » 28 May 2019, 12:46

i'm satisfied with the tags, as long as there's incest, imouto, elder sister, mother, happy sex, harem, impregnation tags then i'm happy! i'm more worried about the site itself, it's my favorite doujin site but it's seems like a ghost town now, i just don't want to site to go away.
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 28 May 2019, 14:16

lolineko69 wrote:i'm satisfied with the tags, as long as there's incest, imouto, elder sister, mother, happy sex, harem, impregnation tags then i'm happy! i'm more worried about the site itself, it's my favorite doujin site but it's seems like a ghost town now, i just don't want to site to go away.

so far I haven't seen any talk about removing or getting rid of the site, the forum on the other hand a lot of talk about getting rid of it for a while now. Most people left when the download feature and the fakku books were removed and with the fakku books never coming back and no talk about a download option returning either, the people we have now are probably all we got for traffic.
lolineko69

Postby lolineko69 » 29 May 2019, 03:21

it's a shame about the fakku ones, i never even got the chance to download my fav fakku books before they got taken down all of a sudden but as for the download button, it doesn't really bother me that much, manga downloaders work just fine with this site so i can still download all the doujins i want from here. but yeah i think i've heard about getting rid of the forums some time ago, they say it's because most people went to discord nowadays, not a big fan of discord, tried it once, that fangled watchamacalic confuses me, also there's something about it's atmosphere that i can't... i dunno, for an outsider like me, it feels like trying to join club near the end of a school year, it's already filled with people who's already formed their own clicks and groups so it feels awkward just poppin in there at this point.
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 29 May 2019, 04:22

lolineko69 wrote:it's a shame about the fakku ones, i never even got the chance to download my fav fakku books before they got taken down all of a sudden but as for the download button, it doesn't really bother me that much, manga downloaders work just fine with this site so i can still download all the doujins i want from here. but yeah i think i've heard about getting rid of the forums some time ago, they say it's because most people went to discord nowadays, not a big fan of discord, tried it once, that fangled watchamacalic confuses me, also there's something about it's atmosphere that i can't... i dunno, for an outsider like me, it feels like trying to join club near the end of a school year, it's already filled with people who's already formed their own clicks and groups so it feels awkward just poppin in there at this point.

I never really understood the whole downloading thing anyway so it was never a problem for me, I as well don't like the discord and how it operates. I joined it because it was sold to me as a place where the team talks and hosts conversations in a quick and concise manner but instead I find on topic conversions rare and quickly buried in useless and off topic replies. There also are basically no communication from the admins too the mods(that I see) unless it is about the need to push books to the front page. Apparently there are also other discord severs where a few need to know members talk and hold private conversions, god knows what about, but it makes me wonder why I even joined if 99% of the topic hold no relation or information containing to the site or how it operates.
Thelonely7
Community Leader

Postby Thelonely7 » 31 May 2019, 18:32

Dante wrote:Is the other thread ever gonna be answered? :P

Also whatever happened to the big update?

and god has answered see if you question was answered now. viewtopic.php?f=4&p=25923#p25922
DomBB

Postby DomBB » 04 Jun 2019, 13:18

whatever you're showing

DomBB always approves.
DomBB always approves.

ANTI GUMGUM

Spoiler:

Return to “Everything / Anything”